Massive Point.

30 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Would have been a situation for Joao otherwise. But £7m for him was too good to turn down.

Trust me we don’t miss Joao. Another who was weak and clumsy in a challenge, and this impression that he was fast I never understood. Struggling to get a spot in a poor reading side 

11 minutes ago, torryowl said:

hows that work ?...….. any point away is always a good point …...

In the sense of if we get beat next week we’ll be ruing this as 2pts lost, is what I was trying to get at. But you’re right on paper it’s a solid point, but in reality should have been all 3.

Good points are when you defend for your lives or Nick a goal on the break 

12 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Winning for 70 minutes against a average at best side 

Terrible sub's 

Give me strength 

Some of Cardiff’s crossing and passing was of national league standard, diabolical at times. On reflection it’s criminal we didn’t take all 3pts 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Some of Cardiff’s crossing and passing was of national league standard, diabolical at times. On reflection it’s criminal we didn’t take all 3pts 

We should have been 3 nil up 

Was screaming for Fernando to come on ,the gaps in Cardiff's defence was made for Fernando but no monk brings Murphy and nuhiu on 

The ref fkup doesn't surprise me. But the players and monk have to take responsibility for dropping 2 big points tonight 

Massive point my white welsh a$$

This is a an interesting season so far.

the league is much worse this year quality wise. We don’t have much more than a half decent mid table team but there is so little quality in the league we have a much better chance of doing something that I would have thought possible at start of the season. I suspect sides like Preston thinking same as us. This might be one of those seasons where a couple of decent scoring runs from your striker and a tight defence gets you up .

i havent seen a side so far that looks any good. West Brom look ok on the tv , apart from that we are just as good, or bad, as everyone else. 

14 hours ago, McRightSide said:

When is it appropriate to point out that once again we’ve failed to beat a top half team?

When the league settles down a bit more....

Any away point at the moment that keeps us in the mix is a decent one, its the way it happens that p *sses you off...not only late, but iffy and scored by a bloke who shouldn't have been on the pitch..pretty galling, but surely it can't keep happening?

Should have been 3 points last night. On top of the shocking ref we sat back and invited pressure. Even more annoying is that we could have gone top last night. Perhaps by the end of the season it will be a useful point but at the minute it feels like 2 very important points dropped. Hopefully 3 points on Tuesday coming up although Stoke seem to be playing a bit better of late. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

15 hours ago, horny owl said:

Cardiff are a bad side

We made them look good at the end 

It doesn’t bode well for our chances this season

Maybe next season eh 

How about:

Cardiff have the best home record in the division

We made them look a poor side for most of the game

It bodes well for our chances this season

Maybe fill that glass up a bit eh

Edited by Dan™
  • Like 2

Should have been three points...

I mean, if you had offered me a point beforehand (considering Cardiff's home records), I'd have taken it...but to drop two points in such a-typical Wednesday fashion makes it all the more frustrating. 

The division isn't great this season. As thing stand, a team who manage to string together five, six wins will have a great chance, such are the levels of inconsistency.