Fernando Forestieri

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

So that’s the end of his ban and will be available for our next game. Personally think he will be a great option to have back in the squad. Excited to see what Monk can do with him. 

Apologies for peeing on your chips....he misses Cardiff too. It was six games.

If he’s fit and ready, yes let’s see what Monk can do with him tactically. Hopefully we won’t go 4-4-2, but if we don’t, where does he fit in? Most seem to think he is at his most effective coming in from the left, but that is where Harris is operating

Just now, gurujuan said:

If he’s fit and ready, yes let’s see what Monk can do with him tactically. Hopefully we won’t go 4-4-2, but if we don’t, where does he fit in? Most seem to think he is at his most effective coming in from the left, but that is where Harris is operating

Monk will have his own ideas but hopefully he will be battling with Reach and Harris for one of the wide spots in a 433. 

Reach has a goal and two assists in our last 3 games. Harris has been one of our best players. I expect FF will come on as sub for one of these v Cardiff or Stoke. Then hopefully his head is on properly and he tries hard to win and keep one of them out of the side. 

One thing for sure, he can't just walk back into the team. What sort of message would that send out to rest of the boys?

He needs to earn his spot in the squad, and I have serious doubts he will do that actually. Unless he realises that he needs too, to get a new contract either here or elsewhere this summer 

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Monk will have his own ideas but hopefully he will be battling with Reach and Harris for one of the wide spots in a 433. 

Reach has a goal and two assists in our last 3 games. Harris has been one of our best players. I expect FF will come on as sub for one of these v Cardiff or Stoke. Then hopefully his head is on properly and he tries hard to win and keep one of them out of the side. 

Yes it will be interesting At the moment Harris plays on the left, his “wrong” side, but I reckon that is done so Reach, who likes to come in on his left foot, can use his excellent shooting ability. For Harris, it’s not so important as he’s in more for his crossing skills, so he might actually be better on the right

Guest Ferkorf
3 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

One thing for sure, he can't just walk back into the team. What sort of message would that send out to rest of the boys?

He needs to earn his spot in the squad, and I have serious doubts he will do that actually. Unless he realises that he needs too, to get a new contract either here or elsewhere this summer 

He cant walk back into the team?

Really? 

Last few games half the team have been well below par.

If he is fit he should be starting hands down. Although cardiff away may call for the same formation as today but if that formations 4-4-2 he should be starting upfront.

29 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Apologies for peeing on your chips....he misses Cardiff too. It was six games.

26 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Apologies for peeing on your chips even the Stadium Announcer said he was available next match when FF did the Half-time draw 

24 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Yes it does, hes back for Cardiff. 

can he play half a game?