Iorfa

Guest Theboylangers

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Bit of a rough diamond. 

Feel with time and good coaching he could be a good player. 

Bit Bambi on Ice at times. 

Spot on. Scared me to death at times 1st half. 2nd half he was great. There were moments where I thought he was going to dive in but played with composure and really shone.

1 hour ago, Theboylangers said:

Surprised he's not been mentioned on here today. 

I thought he was immense and reminded me of a young Carlton Palmer, especially with some of the brilliant cover tackles he made at the back today. 

I wonder how he would do in a Carlton Palmer role? Would cover some serious ground! 

1 hour ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

Still dont like him at cb prefer at rb mistake waiting to happen through centre 

Know what you mean.

I feel like that with Odubajo at right back too.

But let’s just remember we were playing a side devoid of confidence who haven’t won for an age. Sterner test next week.

I don’t have much confidence in him as a defender, not a bad player by any means, but a lack of awareness, and a poor first touch. Today though, both him and Odubajo were better, and both played their part in a workmanlike performance. In fact, too many of our players are guilty of having a poor first touch. Come January, we will need to bring in a few more footballers

13 hours ago, LSOwls said:

Funny because I thought he was poor first half but very good second. Prefer him at RB

He was better second half and felt he grew into role as game went on. He did make several vital interceptions in first half but distribution could have been better. 

14 hours ago, oldishowl said:

Interesting now.

Lees has to play when fit I feel and Iorfa brings a lot to the team. I would play him full back when Lees is fit.

However I would like Monk to look at 352.

Iorfa and Borner either side of Lees.

It would give us 3 in midfield and two strikers which I think is best for us and might give us more possession and control in games

However I acknowledge it takes a lot of work on the training ground to get it right and would be a big change for us.

Biggest issue with 3-5-2 is where does Harris play?

15 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

He was totally different today than against QPR, maybe because Udders forwards were poor. He always looks like a free kick waiting to happen when he gets close to the man.

Played well though.

Big bad Dom is back in the game.

Exactly. Udders were poo, they’ll be going down playing like that. Be a different game against Fulham, against much more quality attacking threat.

15 hours ago, McRightSide said:

He’s one of those who’s impact outweighs his ability. Similar to Reda was for us.

He lacks anticipation but gets out of jail through blistering pace.

Still our best right back IMO.

Agree, scares the life out of me at CB.... at RB he gets caught out of position loads but his pace and strength get him out of it, plus he has the impact he does going forward. At CB (as against QPR) he can be costly.... thought he was gonna be today but to be fair had a good second half.

Would much rather have him RB next week with Thorniley CB.