Cowleys get them in

1 hour ago, s29wfc said:

I have never claimed to be in the know on anything on this site but on this occasion I can guarantee he's not been offered any championship job apart from Huddersfield.

Surely if you can guarantee a statement then by definition you are in the know. 

2 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Surely if you can guarantee a statement then by definition you are in the know. 

My point was I've never been in the know about anything other than been privvy to know about this , As in I'm not one that pretends to know about all the goings on. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, tommycockles said:

Ooh, interesting. Not wishing you to 'speak out of school', but you any idea why it was a no to udders???. Cheers

Oh and i agree, if it were to happen, it could well be a bit of a master stroke from DC!?

The commute was definitely one factor, I know he's settled in Lincoln so that would go in our favour. I just get the feeling too that our interest got stronger  over the weekend and that has turned his head.

1 minute ago, s29wfc said:

The commute was definitely one factor, I know he's settled in Lincoln so that would go in our favour. I just get the feeling too that our interest got stronger  over the weekend and that has turned his head.

So when do you get your next titbit?

13 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Cheers pal. Have to say of all the rumoured ones for the job, the Cowley's are the most interesting and possibly the biggest gamble?!, if it does happen its a bold move from DC, hopefully a bit of a masterstroke!?. Time will tell, on both counts, i suppose, but id be up for giving them a go!

22 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

My point was I've never been in the know about anything other than been privvy to know about this , As in I'm not one that pretends to know about all the goings on. 

Ok I'll take that. With the information you have do you think that the 2 of them will be coming here  ?.

44 minutes ago, tommycockles said:

There may well be something in that, but league 1 is a competitive league, Sunderland, Ipswich, Portsmouth, Donny etc will all be expecting a strong tilt at promotion. Lincoln had a cracking start but its a long old slog, what if they start to struggle and finish off bottom end

Maybe, but good managers know if they are strong contenders..some just pretend they are and some say, it will take a couple yrs.

My guess is cowley knows they are strong contenders.

7 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Ok I'll take that. With the information you have do you think that the 2 of them will be coming here  ?.

My take on it from the bit of info I got told yesterday is if Chansiri meets their compo valuation for the pair (may have done so already) then they would walk to Hillsborough.

1 minute ago, s29wfc said:

My take on it from the bit of info I got told yesterday is if Chansiri meets their compo valuation for the pair (may have done so already) then they would walk to Hillsborough.

I know we've been under financial constraints recently, but surely DC could throw in a car, bus fare at least!!!!:biggrin: