Fox to Sunderland

8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

But you can turn a transfer big down

You can't turn an injury down.

Well. Not unless you're Chuck Norris.

Most supporters knew we needed a new left back during the summer window and they did nothing and now LB fully admits one injury leaves us with just one left back! As if Bullen has any say over transfers :laugh:

We'll be Ok I suppose when Rip van Chansiri wakes from his latest snooze. We can then dispatch LB back to 4th in command whence he came. 44 days and counting...

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

AKA we haven’t been offered enough money

If they offer more what do we do?.......

DC:     "Bully!"......"BULLY!"

Bully: "Eyup tha nooo Mr Chansiri, sir"

DC:    "Fish  your boots out mon (sic)"

Bully:  "Hoots mon, do you mean me gardening boots, sithee sire?"

DC:    "Nayow yer daft wazzock, yer futty boowits"

Bully: "Canna wayr the shirt agin master?"

DC:   "Thar can an all Bully, we've struck a sweet deal!", to strains of "Fox on the Run", playing not so subtly in the background.

So The Star in typical fashion reports we will let Fox go and in the next breath reports Bullen saying he's staying. I remember when we used to wipe our backsides on newspaper. If they still did they wouldn't need to with the star because it comes already full of shi......

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Don't forget that Palmer only got the LB job trying to impress Mr Bruce and win himself another contract and strangely enough Palmer and Fox have been contenders for man of the match in most of the games that they have been played despite the scepticism from some parts of the fanbase.

Personally, I am not all that thrilled at the defensive qualities of any of our fullback choices, other than Matt Penney, before he got injured and played further up the pitch. If Fox does go, and I would prefer him to stay and keep fighting for his place in the team, I would not be too surprised if Penney was re-called, although I would rather see him play a few games on loan, to get his match fitness and get rid of his new found petulant streak!

I don't know how to respond to the fact you think Penny is our best full back!

Personally I'll be surprised if he ever makes it with us, fish out of water springs to mind!