Fox to Sunderland

40 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I'd passive aggressively burn the bridges of my wonderful and varied diet and force myself onto the keto diet refusing all forms of carbohydrate, and the joys they bring. The kitchen would turn into our own private atrium of misery. 

But the tears rolling down my cheeks as I scoff a box of soggy microchips at midnight, in the moonlight... alone, would give me a warm amount of satisfaction. The knowledge that I could be hyprocritical in my own private ways. She would never know I cheated her im this way. But unsuspecting to me she would already know I've settled for mediocrity in life and not just in the potato product arena... a wider metaphor for a failed marriage. A discarded and sodden box of McCains microwave chips with its thin film of greased paper interior and the remains of one molten hot chip stuck underneath the perforated flap. Hanging on, clinging to its dignity. 

Excellent. Almost poetic.

Chips with dignity maybe but not microchips,the spawn of the devil.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

I'd passive aggressively burn the bridges of my wonderful and varied diet and force myself onto the keto diet refusing all forms of carbohydrate, and the joys they bring. The kitchen would turn into our own private atrium of misery. 

But the tears rolling down my cheeks as I scoff a box of soggy microchips at midnight, in the moonlight... alone, would give me a warm amount of satisfaction. The knowledge that I could be hyprocritical in my own private ways. She would never know I cheated her im this way. But unsuspecting to me she would already know I've settled for mediocrity in life and not just in the potato product arena... a wider metaphor for a failed marriage. A discarded and sodden box of McCains microwave chips with its thin film of greased paper interior and the remains of one molten hot chip stuck underneath the perforated flap. Hanging on, clinging to its dignity. 

Frankly I'm just quoting this is keep it at the forefront.

Such a quality post shouldn't be lost on the 18th page of this drivel.

Quality analogy like this is Owlstalk at its best. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

With or without Fox we are not going up anyway so it really doesn't matter. 

Player thats not good enough and in the last year of his contract, take the money.

Who cares? We have more important issues at hand Diet, marriage and chips. I think we might be able to start our own site dedicated to these.

(sorry Mishowl that was rude of me)

I don't agree with the abuse Fox gets, however we have a better left back in the makeshift left back palmer.

We also have a player who played left back all last season in Odwhateverhisnameis who may or may not be better than fox.

Sorry, I think we need to get rid of those who do not improve us, and Fox is one who does not offer us anything.   For me, let go.   We know we need to improve the LB position, but we have better in makeshifts so let the makeshifts do what they always do and find a niche in the team, and let the deadwood float off.

Fox has desire, he has a good attitude, I get it.    I just don't buy into him being good enough for us, or that he is better at left back then Palmer or Odjob, or even Thorniley.

If it close to what we paid take the money and scout the country for a decent LB,Palmer is doing great there,and Thorniley can step in as cover if need be,Palmer rarely gets injured but its sods law he is just now.

The dogs abuse the kids had here is unwaranted,his contract is up at the end of the season,lets do buisness

Does his job very well defensively. He's limited offensively and gets stick when he tries something attacking and it doesnt pay off but thats not why hes in the team. The job he is in the team for he does well. 

After getting booed I'd full understand if he forces the move and I'd wish him all the best

2 minutes ago, zico.b said:

I predict something along the lines of following on their site: -

'Amazing! You will not believe how one microwave chip box saved this man £000's.'

Might even get a regular slot on Biggs TV

Sheffield's answer to Nigella Lawson

Get him sold. Don't particularly like or dislike him but don't think we will miss him. Prob last opportunity to get some cash for him and we need to learn to sell in our current state. We have enough cover to last until we can get someone in new year.