A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

3 hours ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

If the pigs had taken anything from that game it would have been straight on the honours board. 

The way they're so ecstatic about keeping the score down and apparently terrifying Liverpool by improving their possession stat late on to 30% and managing 2 shots on target I'm sure this 0-1 win will be taking pride of place on there. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Wilder slagging players off in public again. That tactic will backfire in him.

I’ve been thinking that for a couple of years. No idea how he keeps them all pulling in the same direction when he continually throws people under the bus after a defeat 

Edited by Stoop

3 hours ago, alanharper said:

The way they're so ecstatic about keeping the score down and apparently terrifying Liverpool by improving their possession stat late on to 30% and managing 2 shots on target I'm sure this 0-1 win will be taking pride of place on there. 

Heard the fans want an open top bus parade around town to celebrate the great performance.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He's a young goalkeeper.

What he needs is assurance that when he messes up (which he will as hes a young goalkeeper) they'll all stand by him and help him.

Not slated in the media and shunned and blamed for a defeat.

Well you can't really deny that what he's said in the media over the last few seasons for them has worked. See if it works again and he gets a reaction. 

You do get the feeling that one day it's going to backfire. Number 1 keeper and not owned by them, and looks like problems are much further up the pitch. I'd be a bit fooked off really if that was me against the flipping champions of Europe.