A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

1 hour ago, Binky Griptite said:

I enjoyed the number of Blades who went on P or G and remarked that a 1-0 defeat was a 'great result'... How many points do you get for a defeat in the Prem these days?

They really are a set of deluded cûnts aren’t they. 

Go go on and on about us celebrating a 0-0 “win”.

Then celebrate a 0-1 defeat at home!!!! No points is still no points. 

Wäñkers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

It really p*sses me off when they go on about us celebrating the 0-0 draws. I don’t care who you are, if you go away to your fiercest rivals with 12 first team players out injured anyone would be delighted with a draw 

Plus, in that first 0-0 we went there with a load of injuries and with a new manager in charge.

We also played pretty well and could have won it despite Loovens getting sent off with 30 minutes to go. 

That was the game where Moore made a world class save to deny Reach at the death. 

Delighted with a 0-0? No. 

Relieved and content. Absolutely. 

The strange thing for me is that by then all saying what an amazing gutsy performance etc, they're all disagreeing with their manager who unless I'm mistaken said otherwise. Infant, he odly enough thinks they should have won. 

On another day Mane sticks both chances away, and they go in two down.

On another note this crap from Wilder about  Hendo is amazing. If he wants to play for Man u and England etc made me wonder. DeGea clearly has never made a mistake then? Never let the ball run under him, never been beaten at his near post?

This lad gets a new contract and is Spain's number one. Definitely pigonomics.

Pretty sure David De Gea made a lot of high profile mistakes when he first joined Man U.

I can't help but feel that Wilder is trying to make himself stand out with his post match interviews now that he has the additional attentiin of being a manager in the Prem.

A lot of the mainstream media are lapping up his saying how you see it approach. In saying that, Iain Wright thought the comments about Henderson were a tad OTT.

Cheap paint was used to tart the place up (turnstiles) for the Rod Stewart concert apparently and yesterday’s rain made it wet again.

Loads complaining on various platforms last night, funniest was one bloke saying Liverpool fans did it and have done it before but to be fair he got pulled up for it by all accounts.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steelman said:

They really are a set of deluded cûnts aren’t they. 

Go go on and on about us celebrating a 0-0 “win”.

Then celebrate a 0-1 defeat at home!!!! No points is still no points. 

Wäñkers.

After listening to all pigs celebrating I watched MOTD. If Mane had his proper boots on, they’re 2-0 down at HT.

The fact they lost due to that clanger is even better.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Pretty sure David De Gea made a lot of high profile mistakes when he first joined Man U.

I can't help but feel that Wilder is trying to make himself stand out with his post match interviews now that he has the additional attentiin of being a manager in the Prem.

A lot of the mainstream media are lapping up his saying how you see it approach. In saying that, Iain Wright thought the comments about Henderson were a tad OTT.

Bang on the money.  

The ‘humble one of us with pashun’ moral guardian of football will already be hatching a cunning plan for his escape when the inevitable effects of the Bogroll / McCave fall out take effect 

21 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Bang on the money.  

The ‘humble one of us with pashun’ moral guardian of football will already be hatching a cunning plan for his escape when the inevitable effects of the Bogroll / McCave fall out take effect 

It's all about him. 

That was my overriding impression during the pre-match build up. 

The national media are all over him like a rash at the moment and he's lapping it up. 

11 hours ago, SiJ said:

Not sure what it says about their recruitment (plus lack of options) when Clarke is considered a viable option from the bench. 

Suppose it would have been the other 34 year old in Sharp were he not suspended. 

A gut they considered surplus to requirements and shipped off to Wigan when they were in the Championship. They deemed him to be inferior to Gary Madine, a striker who is currently playing mostly academy football for a Championship team.

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

A gut they considered surplus to requirements and shipped off to Wigan when they were in the Championship. They deemed him to be inferior to Gary Madine, a striker who is currently playing mostly academy football for a Championship team.

:duntmatter:

1 hour ago, 2roland2 said:

It’s ok the Matalan jackets would have shrunk on the first wash anyhow the dirty cheap rumblezoids.  

What did wilder say then about henderson? I can’t bring myself to watch match of the day anymore now they are on the scrubbers

btw liverpool were still sat at home it’s a good job they didn’t turn up, it wouldn’t have been plucky then. 

But you have to give them some credit they took advantage of Liverpool not turning up and gave it a go. 

But they still lost lol 

Bless you for thinking they bother to put clothes through the wash.

Edited by Guest