A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

43 minutes ago, pauli said:

The number of claims from Blunts who go to matches wearing Armani jackets is gong to be insane.

It's all designer from the house of  English designer Matt Alan and Thailand's  Pri  Mark

Edited by darra

8 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

They painted the turnstiles on the (Jihadi) John Street Stand, but the paint hadn’t dried so lots ended up with stained clothing.

Morons.

BCFD97F4-3AE9-4BB0-9EF6-152BD5DFB151.jpeg

7CA8E048-8481-4E73-ABAB-1726E919F23B.jpeg

9296F789-D9DE-4883-B482-B20D1D057299.jpeg

They were expecting a pasting and ended up painted, :biggrin: it Glossed over a good 1-0 defeat. lol

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, SiJ said:

Ah, Dem Blades. 

I was at a party earlier with a few of them. 

All jabbering on about how well they'd played and how plucky they were. I pointed out that they'd lost again and that was 4 home games in a row. 

Some mutterings about me coming out of the "woodwork" as we'd won 4-1...yeah, you know me, only interested when we win...

One of them makes some remark about "well, at least we own our stadium"...I pointed out that McCabe owns their stadium and bought it off them 10 years ago. Bloke shut up and then slumped off. 

:duntmatter:

I've had the same thing, frightening how many of the muppets don't know the lane belongs to McCabe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

I've had the same thing, frightening how many of the muppets don't know the lane belongs to McCabe.

Think he charged them a decent amount of rent on it for a time as well and if he isn't able to appeal or loses the appeal I doubt he will be selling it back to them for a pittance.

How can their own fans not know that he has owned the ground for years, especially following the decision from the court case? It's as though some of them have only started to take notice again in the past couple of years....... 

17 hours ago, SiJ said:

It's all about him. 

That was my overriding impression during the pre-match build up. 

The national media are all over him like a rash at the moment and he's lapping it up. 

Yes, you get the feeling that it won't be long before he does the old Shoreham shuffle.

To Everton, they say...

18 hours ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Bang on the money.  

The ‘humble one of us with pashun’ moral guardian of football will already be hatching a cunning plan for his escape when the inevitable effects of the Bogroll / McCave fall out take effect 

It could be Tufty in Toffeeland before the year's out.

BNUJbaFCMAAtmqf.png