A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

Also, can we get over them having had this great start. They have got eight points, which is three points better than Newcastle who have been utterly dreadful so far. 

They say they keep playing well but they still lost. They've lost four on the bounce at home.

They might stay up but they wont if they keep losing at home and scoring no goals. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

You're loving them being mid table in the prem? I'm not

Mid-table after 8 games. 

3 points off the relegation zone. 

Cheer up ffs. 

Tbf, you wanted them to win on Saturday...

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Mid-table after 8 games. 

3 points off the relegation zone. 

Cheer up ffs. 

Tbf, you wanted them to win on Saturday...

Considering where they've come from and the fact that when chasing a goal against the champions of europe

they bring on LEON CLARKE then i'd say mid table after 8 games is good.

And i changed my mind after all the negs...delighted with a liverpool win.

If you lived where i do amongst a lot of plastic scouse victims then you'd probably hate then as much as i do

1 hour ago, 2roland2 said:

If I was them with the early fixtures they have had I wouldn’t be happy with 8 points at all. 

The teams below them Watford, Everton, Brighton and wolves I expect to pick up and improve massively and also Southampton and Newcastle will pick up points.  

I stick with my early predictions that it’s 3 teams from 4 .... Utd, Norwich, villa and Newcastle. And I think Norwich could score enough to pick enough points to stay up. 

Watford are in for a hell of a battle to stay up. 

Pigs are at Watford on Saturday, big game for both sides, Watford still without a win so laws of average surely means they must be due one soon. If they lose down there then the atmosphere and mood around the club might change, as all of a sudden they could be sitting just a point above the drop zone and apart from a very lucky win at Everton results have taken a downturn. I still think they'll stay up, against all my gut instinct when you look at them bringing Leon Clarke on as their striking option in the top flight, but they've overachieved so much the last 2 years that it's hard to downplay them anymore, but it'll be nail biting close for them.