A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

If Henderson doesn't come back on loan I can see them breaking the bank for a new keeper, they need a top one, the likes of Joe Hart will not do 

i cant see them breaking the bank for anyone, although i suppose it depends how big the piggy bank is

14 minutes ago, the third man said:

i cant see them breaking the bank for anyone, although i suppose it depends how big the piggy bank is

Break the bank I mean a club record potentially, beating what they paid for Berge. They are dependent on a good keeper

4 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

That McBurnie is a right weapon.

0DEDD6EB-6051-4D4A-8059-9707C4A4368E.jpeg

You see, I'd like to make a comment about how much of a spunktrumpet McBurnie is, but unfortunately he is a PL striker and we all support a rubbish Championship side. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

You see, I'd like to make a comment about how much of a spunktrumpet McBurnie is, but unfortunately he is a PL striker and we all support a rubbish Championship side. 

Does anybody know any fans of a club who finished above 9th in the PL table who could lend us a hand to clarify he is a spunktrumpet by coming to the forum and confirming our suspicions? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

I'd really rather hope we wouldn't get to their place and celebrate a 6 goal striker in such a trampy fashion.

image.thumb.png.a1ce82dc79ba31c9c97d9bbcb8e80f40.png

4 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

That was the issue with Mr McCabe wasn't it. He was taking it back as repayment of loans/capital investment etc

Think so yes

On 28/07/2020 at 09:26, Plonk said:

Not that long since people wanted him as our next manager

shows they want to get all levels right

Probably a great appointment for them

Edited by modboy

5 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

"Agent Heckingbottom. The task should you choose to take it is this...."

Will they be chucking shoes again down the lane?

I hope he does a better agent job than Paul Mitchell, the bloke who found them all these lower league players that went on to finish top half of the PL - and is a Wednesdayite. 

• Love 2

18 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

If Henderson doesn't come back on loan I can see them breaking the bank for a new keeper, they need a top one, the likes of Joe Hart will not do 

They might need to if they want to replicate this season's form.

Looking at the expected table adjusted for expected goals, it seems like they conceded far fewer goals than the chances created against them would have suggested they should. Only Tottenham would see a bigger swing in goals conceded.

Henderson probably earned them a fair few points last season.

1409766692_ExpectedGoals-United.png.736e35993492dc64952fca9d53558ed9.png

• Like 1