A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

1 minute ago, trev said:

I know how this is going to go.

Sheffield council will end up buying them a brand new super stadium and rent it to them for about 39p a season. Think West Ham. 

It's the Wednesday way.

They have already done that, without the 39p a season. 

They didn't pay a penny for Bramall Lane. 

The Prince and his advisers obviously didn't read the agreement thoroughly did they.

Not that it will come to it, as McCabe will eventually agree a price that is lower than what he wants, but higher than the Prince thought.

But if it did... Where in Sheffield can they realistically build a new stadium? 

A quick look on the scrubbers forum and they are suggesting that there are areas of land in the Sty's “footprint” that are proving the sticking point, most notably areas of land behind the kop where McCabe intends to build flats which would greatly hinder fan numbers entering and leaving the stadium.

I’ve always thought that area was rather unsightly and over crowded, it’d be such a shame to see a load of flats crammed in there too.lol

7 hours ago, Howards back said:

I think I saw some where they get a lump sum at the start of the season and then at the end they get add ons such as league positions and TV appearances. 

Yes I saw that and posted the amounts of last seasons payments in another thread.

Trouble is I can't remember where I saw it or which thread I posted it in. lol

There’s something about this “Prince” that would sit uneasy with me if I were a pig.

Trying to get a third party to buy the stadium rather than himself then going to the fans ranting about McCabe when he’s not allowed.

Wreaks of him not having any money and if he does have to buy it himself, here’s hoping he uses Wilders transfer fund.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8157587/Kevin-McCabe-considering-legal-action-against-Prince-Abdullah-amid-power-struggle-Bramall-Lane.html

10 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

There’s something about this “Prince” that would sit uneasy with me if I were a pig.

Trying to get a third party to buy the stadium rather than himself then going to the fans ranting about McCabe when he’s not allowed.

Wreaks of him not having any money and if he does have to buy it himself, here’s hoping he uses Wilders transfer fund.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8157587/Kevin-McCabe-considering-legal-action-against-Prince-Abdullah-amid-power-struggle-Bramall-Lane.html

tbh - chucking anymore money into football at the minute ain't gonna be the best for anyone.

But yeah..........it stinks of him being skint.........that was always what McCabe maintained though.

McCabe will still get his money, just depends on how long it rumbles on and the Prince has the perfect excuse for not investing in the team whilst it does.

20 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

A quick look on the scrubbers forum and they are suggesting that there are areas of land in the Sty's “footprint” that are proving the sticking point, most notably areas of land behind the kop where McCabe intends to build flats which would greatly hinder fan numbers entering and leaving the stadium.

I’ve always thought that area was rather unsightly and over crowded, it’d be such a shame to see a load of flats crammed in there too.lol

SYP and SAG on red alert then?

4 hours ago, WatfordOwl said:

tbh - chucking anymore money into football at the minute ain't gonna be the best for anyone.

But yeah..........it stinks of him being skint.........that was always what McCabe maintained though.

McCabe will still get his money, just depends on how long it rumbles on and the Prince has the perfect excuse for not investing in the team whilst it does.

49.9% of them to be sold to a third party to finance the property purchase I wonder, then a full sale to them?

On 26/03/2020 at 14:40, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-03-26 at 14.40.12.jpg

Bet it's on this corner

Property developers will be licking their lips on trying to get their hands on the whole Bramall lane site.Must be worth an absolute fortune given how close it is to the city centre.:tango:

• Haha 1

On 27/03/2020 at 07:53, TrickyTrev said:

Had a quick look at this link and couldn’t make my mind up if all the posters were being tongue in cheek or whether they seriously thought some of the names mentioned were skilful. Vas Borbokis? Steve Kabba? 

Never mind, I’ll take another look at our Waddle thread elsewhere onOT. That’s skill for you not flipping Steve bloody Kabba....

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

It’s like tramps discussing their favourite bin sandwich.
Sad thing for em is our Andy Booth was better  than the lot.

David Brooks, Danny Webber, Vas Borbokis and Glyn Hodges all make the list.

Most skilful players to ever play for United... just let that sink in.lol