A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

If the season is voided and the money going into the PL from TV money fails to arrive it could cause quite a few clubs a lot of financial difficulties.

After all the Prince was using the money coming in to buy the rest of the infrastructure, add in the cost of players and wages.

I think all but a few clubs, no matter what division, are effed.

On 28/03/2020 at 08:17, TrickyTrev said:

David Brooks, Danny Webber, Vas Borbokis and Glyn Hodges all make the list.

Most skilful players to ever play for United... just let that sink in.lol

Seriously looking at this the Blades players in my lifetime I would have taken in a heartbeat. Jimmy Hagan, Len Badger, Alan Woodward, Tony Currie, Geoff Salmons, Mick Jones and Brian Dean. That's All Folks !

16 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Seriously looking at this the Blades players in my lifetime I would have taken in a heartbeat. Jimmy Hagan, Len Badger, Alan Woodward, Tony Currie, Geoff Salmons, Mick Jones and Brian Dean. That's All Folks !

Good list also Alan Kelly,. Kyle Walker, Harry Maguire

On 07/04/2020 at 22:07, SiJ said:

He has fizz all money; we all know it. 

Dem Blades might have the riches of the Premier League, but most of their budget will be based on that. There isn't some mega wealthy benefactor that they can fall back on to see them through this. 

Them like a lot of the smaller PL clubs will be feeling the pinch right now. If the likes of Spurs, Liverpool are/tried to furlough staff, then it is no surprise United had to do the same. 

But Wilder was banging on in the press last week about doing the right thing. Media wh0re

Edited by Stoop

4 hours ago, Stoop said:

But Wilder was banging on in the press last week about doing the right thing. Media wh0re

For the past 12 months the man has really started to irritate me, he's absolutely milking every opportunity he can with interviews from the media, all of a sudden the likes of Sky and BBC sport ask him for his opinion on any subject like his opinion is gospel, all because he transformed an average squad of football league players and got them to the big time.

22 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

For the past 12 months the man has really started to irritate me, he's absolutely milking every opportunity he can with interviews from the media, all of a sudden the likes of Sky and BBC sport ask him for his opinion on any subject like his opinion is gospel, all because he transformed an average squad of football league players and got them to the big time.

Lets hope someone comes in for him, they would sink without him.

4 hours ago, nbupperthongowl said:

By beginning to believe his own hype

There is always a fine line between walking away like a god or staying too long and watching it go pear shaped ..which it will.. given how much of a big headed tvvat he his..I imagine the first option is very much on his horizon..he's make a killing in his next contract which would set him up for life.

29 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

There is always a fine line between walking away like a god or staying too long and watching it go pear shaped ..which it will.. given how much of a big headed tvvat he his..I imagine the first option is very much on his horizon..he's make a killing in his next contract which would set him up for life.

Where else could he repeat what he has done? Knows he is onto a good thing with a new contract every year ££££

He will stay

1 minute ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Where else could he repeat what he has done? Knows he is onto a good thing with a new contract every year ££££

He will stay

If he can keep the good times going.. he will hit a dip before long.

His stock is sky high and could easily go to a mid/top 10 prem team and earn a big big contract

3 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

If he can keep the good times going.. he will hit a dip before long.

His stock is sky high and could easily go to a mid/top 10 prem team and earn a big big contract

For it all to fall apart in 6 months when established premier players won't work like he needs them to

So as yet the majority of PL clubs have not furloughed any staff - and rightly so

The pigs go into that category of scum who will pay players multiple thousands of pounds per week whilst mothballing staff who earn a relative ;pittance

Just scum

4 minutes ago, scram said:

So as yet the majority of PL clubs have not furloughed any staff - and rightly so

The pigs go into that category of scum who will pay players multiple thousands of pounds per week whilst mothballing staff who earn a relative ;pittance

Just scum

At that level with the amount of money swilling about its an absolute disgrace