A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Had a quick look at this link and couldn’t make my mind up if all the posters were being tongue in cheek or whether they seriously thought some of the names mentioned were skilful. Vas Borbokis? Steve Kabba? 

Never mind, I’ll take another look at our Waddle thread elsewhere onOT. That’s skill for you not flipping Steve bloody Kabba....

Leigh Bromby

lol

On 26/03/2020 at 08:38, SiJ said:

Tbf, I'd have thought his toilet paper business was booming atm :duntmatter:

I heard his bog roll business has gone down the toilet.

:ph34r:

Edited by daleblue

Willie Hamilton .

I once saw him take the ball fully 70 yards down the pitch juggling the ball off his knees , head , shoulders and feet going past players as if they weren't there and then unleashing a volley . I can't remember whether it was a goal or a near miss but it was an astonishing piece of skill , among with others he produced for us .

Think he's getting confused with Roy of the rovers. And surely if he remembers seeing something that skilful, he'd remember if it ended in a goal or not! 

Edited by Spuddy01

24 minutes ago, Spuddy01 said:

Willie Hamilton .

I once saw him take the ball fully 70 yards down the pitch juggling the ball off his knees , head , shoulders and feet going past players as if they weren't there and then unleashing a volley . I can't remember whether it was a goal or a near miss but it was an astonishing piece of skill , among with others he produced for us .

Think he's getting confused with Roy of the rovers. And surely if he remembers seeing something that skilful, he'd remember if it ended in a goal or not! 

Died aged 38 according to wikipedia. Bloody hell.

On 28/03/2020 at 20:44, scram said:

Tony Currie

Awesome player - much as i hate to say it

Yeah, he used to get me turning up at the lane. Oh how the blunts booed him at times. He had a Dopple Ganger almost as good, I can't remember who he played for but his name was Gunter Netzer, very similar in style.  

On 28/03/2020 at 21:44, scram said:

Tony Currie

Awesome player - much as i hate to say it

theres a blunt on facebook nostalgia site  who don't like it when I point out he got one less cap than carlton palmer ...for some reason he can except that carlton was just that bit better ...lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 30/03/2020 at 19:27, torryowl said:

theres a blunt on facebook nostalgia site  who don't like it when I point out he got one less cap than carlton palmer ...for some reason he can except that carlton was just that bit better ...lol

That’s gold

The @SheffieldStar understands Sheffield United have placed a small number of staff on furlough to try and safeguard the club's financial stability during the coronavirus crisis, but those affected will receive their full salaries. #sufc #twitterblades https://t.co/4QhAp7P2AL

Either they run to a strict budget or are they and / or the prince skint.?

2 hours ago, darra said:

The @SheffieldStar understands Sheffield United have placed a small number of staff on furlough to try and safeguard the club's financial stability during the coronavirus crisis, but those affected will receive their full salaries. #sufc #twitterblades https://t.co/4QhAp7P2AL

Either they run to a strict budget or are they and / or the prince skint.?

Couldn’t they get the Bin Laden’s to pay them?

• Haha 1

He has fizz all money; we all know it. 

Dem Blades might have the riches of the Premier League, but most of their budget will be based on that. There isn't some mega wealthy benefactor that they can fall back on to see them through this. 

Them like a lot of the smaller PL clubs will be feeling the pinch right now. If the likes of Spurs, Liverpool are/tried to furlough staff, then it is no surprise United had to do the same. 

8 minutes ago, scram said:

How to embed a tweet?

(yes i am thick)

And yes, it is relevant

I normally click on the tweet then copy and paste (from the page/url bar) to OT

Edited by Señor Sam
  • Thanks 1

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.