Reading Predictions.

1-2 

Fletcher

K Lee 

Think the players owe Bullen a performance. They've been prone to going missing during his spells in charge; they clearly like and respect him, so I'm hoping to see a high intensity away performance to start and end his latest stint, with a new manager appointed on Monday.

UTO

13 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

1-2 

Fletcher

K Lee 

Think the players owe Bullen a performance. They've been prone to going missing during his spells in charge; they clearly like and respect him, so I'm hoping to see a high intensity away performance to start and end his latest stint, with a new manager appointed on Monday.

UTO

didn't they win at boro and draw at west brom in his  2 games in charge last crimbo …...

• Thanks 1

Just now, torryowl said:

didn't they win at boro and draw at west brom in his  2 games in charge last crimbo …...

They did Torry, but in his first stint they turned in a limp performance against Brentford (I think it was?) after beating Forest the game before and then we had the horror show against Burton.

You are right that in his few games last season we had some good performances, they may even have gone unbeaten? So perhaps I'm talking rubbishlol

No idea what the score will be. Opening games are tricky to predict. Pre-season form doesn't indicate anything. I'll just be glad for the real stuff to finally return. 90+ minutes to forget all the off the field business and nonsense. Hope we can get off to a good start, the timing of the Bruce saga, lack of sales and still being short of  quality, and the underwhelming betting list suggests to me it's going to be a tricky season but hope I'm wrong, would love it if we were this seasons dark horse.

My guess = a opening day stalemate. 0-0 or 1-1.