Danny Cowley

We’ve had Danny Williams, Danny Wilson as managers and Danny Begara as assistant manager.  On that basis alone it’s a no from me.  

Go with the tried and tested route of appointing a Ron. What’s Messers Futcher, Harris or Radford up to nowadays?  I’d also suggest Mr Jeremy but I suspect he’s up to the buffers in his current job. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

Funny how some of our fans have been slagging off Newcastle for trying to pinch our manager with only 3 weeks until the season starts but then think its ok to go and do the same to Lincoln or Barnsley,  Chris Hughton or Bullen for me

Bullen isn't a manager, he said it before. Hughton, probably pick of the current unemployed managers. 

39 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

That may be the case, but the lower leagues and non-league aren't the same game as Premier League or Championship. I'd be concerned they have literally no experience of football in the top 2 divisions, either managing, coaching or playing. The money is different, players' egos are different, fans expectancy is different. 

There's not a massive difference in standard between bottom end of League 1 and some amateur sides in the non-league. That means you can be successful just by doing the basics right and being savvy with recruitment.

Too risky to me. 

Wilder had no experience of the championship how lucky were the pigs that he was a fan 

46 minutes ago, attyjake said:
  • Cowley brothers!

I'd rather have the CHUCKLE BROTHERS

:Sid:

Chuckle Brother football is all the rage these days 

Paul & Barry at centre half ... TO ME ... TO YOU ... 

• Haha 1

Top 3 in the Championship last season had 2 years worth of managerial experience at this level between them. Add into the mix Lampard, and the trend is changing.

Tired of the conveyor belt of failed managers. Hughton is 60 FFS. Cowley would be a really smart appointment. 

Edited by vulva
  • Like 1

Guest LondonOwl313
19 minutes ago, owler66 said:

Wilder had no experience of the championship how lucky were the pigs that he was a fan 

He played for the pigs and Bradford at this level, and earned the opportunity by winning promotion to this league