Who's the next manager going to be then?

1 minute ago, The Night-Owl said:

Thanks for that. Narrows my list down. Mentioned him.because of his proven Championship record and previous  links. My list would now be proven experience Hughton; experience Cook or EFL managers on the rise Alex Neil, Daniel Stendel or the Cowley Brothers. With the last three my preferred route if we can't get Hughton or not interested.

I hadn't realised until I looked him up, as I thought the same thing. Mark Cooper has done well at Forest Green, I know we looked at him before Carlos, might be a decent shout

2 minutes ago, Minton said:

I hadn't realised until I looked him up, as I thought the same thing. Mark Cooper has done well at Forest Green, I know we looked at him before Carlos, might be a decent shout

If he came this time, I hope he doesn't bring those hideous zebra print bamboo kits with him :ph34r:WTF::ghoulguy:

52 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Personally hope we don’t give it to Bullen on a permanent basis. Sure let him take training until the new man comes in but nothing more. We have a decent squad, with a few more additions and the right manager (as Bruce was) we could challenge for a top 6 spot next season. 

Neil Tomlinson was key to improvement. He is a good coach.

Guest wilyfox

Tell me about this Stendel fella at Barnsley. I don't know much about him. Does he have a full set of fingers? 

1 hour ago, cookeh said:

so someone experienced.. or someone not experienced..

#howToBeRight

Yes sounds silly, but basically we need to hire someone special. We’re going to be dumped and our next partner needs to be better looking or more successful. 

Just now, Owls-Fan said:

Yes sounds silly, but basically we need to hire someone special. We’re going to be dumped and our next partner needs to be better looking or more successful. 

Could t get much worse looking than Bruce, so shouldn’t be difficult

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Unless we can come up with an outstanding candidate, who can work with what we have, then yes, I’d give Bullen the opportunity to start the season

Bloody hell Guru, for someone who prides themselves on their high standards you’d consider giving the most important role at the club to Lee Bullen. It’s s dreadful idea amongst many dreadful candidates.

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Bloody hell Guru, for someone who prides themselves on their high standards you’d consider giving the most important role at the club to Lee Bullen. It’s s dreadful idea amongst many dreadful candidates.

I agree, you can't give the job to someone who so publicly appeared and accepted he wasn't upto the job imo.