Who's the next manager going to be then?

1 hour ago, mcmigo said:

Why gamble? 

We have Bullen at the club who can continue the work Bruce started.  Get a coach in alongside Bully and see how we go. Worst case scenario is we are bottom 3 after say 15 games.  If so, then spend the dosh to get another manager in. Whoever is in charge there is virtually no chance of going up or down - we are a solid mid table team, as we have been for 2 years.

Bullen has said on several occasions that he doesn't want the job.  When he was caretaker after Carlos left he virtually pleaded with DC to get someone in when results weren't good.

Garry Monk would be brilliant as our next manager. He worked miracles at Birmingham only to be sold down the river 

Would ne want to come to club with a highly dubious owner whom tinkers too deeply in affairs that should be the sole preserve of the manager? 

22 hours ago, vulva said:

Either Papa Bouba Diop or Terry Nutkins. 

Hate to break it to you like this but Terry Nutkins is dead and if someone has said this sorry TLDR:Sid:

8 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Garry Monk would be brilliant as our next manager. He worked miracles at Birmingham only to be sold down the river 

Would ne want to come to club with a highly dubious owner whom tinkers too deeply in affairs that should be the sole preserve of the manager? 

Joe Dolce...

24 minutes ago, macstiffler said:

Would love jokanovic who managed Fulham and Watford he’s an attacking manager but think he’s managing 

Wanted a crazy salary when we talked to him  plus a huge budget how likely is the embargo? just out of interest

I've thought about it, I'd go for the Cowleys. I never call these close so we all know it won't be them lol

But to justify: young, hungry, getting the best out of what they're given consistently. I know we're "massive" and that, but we haven't been run like a massive club for a very long time, we don't have most of the behind-the-scenes stuff that massive clubs have. We could see this as an opportunity to have a little bit of a change of ethos at the club. Last time we had that was our first season with Carlos, and that did no harm. When was the last time Wednesday recruited any young and hungry lower league staff for the first team? Could be a shot of adrenaline to the club and a bit of a change of pace.

But we shall see

6 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I've thought about it, I'd go for the Cowleys. I never call these close so we all know it won't be them lol

But to justify: young, hungry, getting the best out of what they're given consistently. I know we're "massive" and that, but we haven't been run like a massive club for a very long time, we don't have most of the behind-the-scenes stuff that massive clubs have. We could see this as an opportunity to have a little bit of a change of ethos at the club. Last time we had that was our first season with Carlos, and that did no harm. When was the last time Wednesday recruited any young and hungry lower league staff for the first team? Could be a shot of adrenaline to the club and a bit of a change of pace.

But we shall see

Wait, you agree with me, sh*t.....

33 minutes ago, flash said:

Has to be British for me. David Moyes or Chris Hughton - preferably the latter. 

For some reason I think Moyes would be a good fit at Wednesday. Don't know why maybe because he wouldnt be under loads of pressure just think it might be a good pairing not my first choice that would be Hughton if we could get him.

4 minutes ago, owls7 said:

For some reason I think Moyes would be a good fit at Wednesday. Don't know why maybe because he wouldnt be under loads of pressure just think it might be a good pairing not my first choice that would be Hughton if we could get him.

I'd rather sh*t in my hands and clap than have Moyes