New GREEN away kit

The green dots are a visual representation of the bubbles and fizz from a delicious can of Elev-8 Energy Drink. Contains caffeine and taurine. Not suitable for under 16's or if you are pregnant. Please drink responsibly.

• Haha 4

I like it, I don’t buy away shirts because it just encourages the club to change into the away kit when there’s not even a colour clash

I prefer the old days when we wore blue and white stripes at every opportunity

But it is a nice shirt and would make a cracking keepers shirt

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

37 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I remember a couple of years ago there was a thread on here that wondered whether our dark away kit would have us at a disadvantage... and to be honest I've always wondered if a green kit could in theory have the same effect? No questioning that someone wearing green is going to be marginally more difficult to pick out than a lurid pink, but does it make any difference? Can't see it myself, but would be fascinating if anyone even tried to look into it.

Anyway, will wait til I see a player wearing it before I judge it (and not for its camouflage properties :biggrin:)

I think it may work in our favour as previously wayward passes will be hit into the green zone where our semi-invisible players will be lurking.

• Haha 1

I like it. It's different. I didn't buy last year's shirt but would buy this.

I've worked out why there's no sponsor too - it's part of the new fund raising sales technique - to purchase the away shirt, you first have to buy the iron on sponsor for £14.99, this comes with a voucher to enable you to buy the away kit at the price of £59.99. All away kit sales come with a compulsory commitment to buy the Chansiri branded SWFC Iron for £29.99 to enable you to successfully finish assembling your shirt.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DeeJayOne said:

Supposedly leaked online:

E1E174AB-D9AC-4055-AB99-8326CDFCCBA8.jpeg

Dont think it is too bad myself. Would have been an awesome ‘Keeper’s kit.

Cant wait for the comments saying it it too green and will ‘blend in with the pitch’... 

that's horrendous