New GREEN away kit

Just now, Royal_D said:

Prefer the new badge to the old one me 

Me too.

And don't forget that the 'new' badge is actually the old, old badge.

I used to look at it on my dad's old programmes from the 60s and think it looked so much classier than our distinctly 70s owl.

1 hour ago, DeeJayOne said:

If it is like previous shirts the sponsor logo gets added in the UK post-manufacturing and delivery.

Kit is often delivered without a sponsor logo to the club first and then sent on for sponsor logo to be added and returned before sale.

EDIT: This is the process for those vinyl-style sponsor logos, if the sponsor is ‘sublimated’ into the design then it would be manufactured on that straight off and delivered to the club complete.

This - hasnt all the CHANSIRI logos been part of the shirt - not iron on. 

Be reight.

It'll make a decent enough GK shirt.

Or an OK away shirt. 

Wouldn't buy it either way though. 

As for the badge, seems producing it in the wrong shade of blue is par for the course on kits now.

Even making the pale blue into white would be a big improvement, and be more neutral for different coloured kits.

11 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

I wanted to see what it looks like obviously, but I don't care enough to cry if it looks hideous as it's pretty irrelevant, any one over the age of 12 wearing a shirt is a danger to society. 

I'm 61 and only had 2 Wednesday shirts in my life.  I am now going to buy this one, just to spite you.

• Haha 1

Just now, Retired Owls Fan said:

The photo could've been leaked just before going on the heatpress.
The collar makes me think it's the away shirt. 

The sponsor has been integral to the shirt, the last few seasons.  Unless we've got a new sponsor late in the day, I can see no reason why this would have changed.

1 minute ago, Sham67 said:

The sponsor has been integral to the shirt, the last few seasons.  Unless we've got a new sponsor late in the day, I can see no reason why this would have changed.

True. I suppose the manufacturer could cut the cloth easier if it wasn't having to align the sponsor up. 

So, potential efficiency savings. 

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, andytrig said:

Plymouth is the largest city in Europe never to have had a top flight football club. 

Plymouth isn’t a city- it’s an argyle ! Not so clever now are you. My honest opinion is that I really hope its the keepers top.

Just now, Steelman said:

That is dogger for an away kit.

It's not Rocket science:

Home Kit - Blue and White Stripes

Away Kit - Yellow

Then we get promoted any other permutation is no good.

We've had a silver grey away kit for our last 2 promotions.  Just saying like.