New GREEN away kit

7 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Who cares about kits seriously, unless you are a 12 year old. Green army. 

Personally couldn't care less what the kit looks like (within reason) but no harm in those that do getting excited about it no matter what there age. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Who cares about kits seriously, unless you are a 12 year old. Green army. 

If you don't care about it, why bother commenting? Unless you're just fishing for responses of course :duntmatter:

25 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

Supposedly leaked online:

456151C8-FF04-4249-A3CD-6A1D14DCA34B.jpeg

Dont think it is too bad myself. Would have been an awesome ‘Keeper’s kit.

Cant wait for the comments saying it it too green and will ‘blend in with the pitch’... 

I remember a couple of years ago there was a thread on here that wondered whether our dark away kit would have us at a disadvantage... and to be honest I've always wondered if a green kit could in theory have the same effect? No questioning that someone wearing green is going to be marginally more difficult to pick out than a lurid pink, but does it make any difference? Can't see it myself, but would be fascinating if anyone even tried to look into it.

Anyway, will wait til I see a player wearing it before I judge it (and not for its camouflage properties :biggrin:)

10 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I remember a couple of years ago there was a thread on here that wondered whether our dark away kit would have us at a disadvantage... and to be honest I've always wondered if a green kit could in theory have the same effect? No questioning that someone wearing green is going to be marginally more difficult to pick out than a lurid pink, but does it make any difference? Can't see it myself, but would be fascinating if anyone even tried to look into it.

Anyway, will wait til I see a player wearing it before I judge it (and not for its camouflage properties :biggrin:)

Plymouth Argyle have never played in the top flight. Make of that what you will...

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

Fair point - if it is ‘sublimated’ it would be made and delivered straight off with the sponsor on like that. 

Yes of course - this season we could have changed back to the style previously operated by Chansiri.

Think its better personally if it's in the shirt already 

Guest wilyfox

I suppose if we can't sell them Rhodes, we can always put him in a Norwich away shirt and see if that helps.