OFFICIAL FIXTURES 2019/20

I think it's safe to say that if we're not in the play offs by the end of August, we've made it really difficult for ourselves.

Notice I'm not going quite as far as some might and writing the whole season off after six games :Sid:

But not sure there's any excuse for another slow start this season... we've got to come out the traps sharpish.

I always look for the game nearest my birthday. Scrubbers two years ago, Hull last year and Leeds away this season. However it will then be 6 years to the day since that lovely 6 nil win against them, and I like clutching at straws!

Edited by Pablo Bonvin

5 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

I always look for the game nearest my birthday. Scrubbers last year, and Leeds away this season. However it will then be 6 years to the day since that lovely 6 nil win against them, and I like clutching at straws!

Me too, I always firstly look to see if we got a fixture on my birthday or the nearest one to it. We got Swansea away on mine, pending any changes. Nothing though will top beating the Pigs at Wembley on my birthday weekend in 93.

When do Sky announce the second round of live matches. Planning to come up for Barnsley, but dont want to book hotel etc if it's going to be moved.

As a local derby and most of the usual suspects on TV the first weekend, potentially a game Sky would look at?

8 minutes ago, striker said:

When do Sky announce the second round of live matches. Planning to come up for Barnsley, but dont want to book hotel etc if it's going to be moved.

As a local derby and most of the usual suspects on TV the first weekend, potentially a game Sky would look at?

Could be and with Police interference as well to factor in.  I wouldn't be surprised if this is Saturday 12.30 kick off on sky.

Such a competitive and unpredictable League. Plus there are so many factors that need to be overcome to be successful. Although it's too early to say one way or another who might go up but even though there might not be any clear favourites, there are quite a few teams capable of being up there. As well as potentially quite a few dark horses. I'd say we're at best at the moment among the potential dark horses, mostly due to having Bruce. A lot of work is needed to get us up there but we've got a chance whilst we've got a manager like Bruce, as long has he's backed, trusted and given the time.