OFFICIAL FIXTURES 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Middlesborough at Home last game of the season. There will definitely be something riding on that one :biggrin:

Yep Steve Gibsons sanity if we beat them to go up automatic along with Derby and they lose in the play-offs. His head may very well explode.

Just now, tarn owl said:

Yep Steve Gibsons sanity if we beat them to go up automatic along with Derby and they lose in the play-offs. His head may very well explode.

I think they could struggle this season hence Gibson’s mood of late?

59 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Middlesborough at Home last game of the season. There will definitely be something riding on that one :biggrin:

Makes my post back in April a little spooky, it's a sign I tell thee.....

(Apart from the Sunderland bit obviously)

20190620_121357.jpg

Edited by striker
  • Like 2

Why are we ALWAYS away first game... bein at home last game often dunt matter as its a dead rubber after being ripped off by refs all season.. 

As for playing all the crap sides early doors wen they are not yet crap is also boring.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, andytrig said:

Home to West Brom the day before my birthday, trip up from Cornwall a definite for that one.

Going to try and get up for the QPR game in August, would say the Barnsley game but fairly sure that'll be moved to the Friday evening. 

I hope so, I’ll be watching it in the Owls Nest in Malta either way but if it’s  the Friday it gives me day to get over my hangover before flying home on the Sunday lol even the Saturday early KO would suit me better .

Edited by Owl999

Bit worried by those who are strangely confident that we'll be off to a roaring start after the first 6 games, not sure what they're basing it on.

From those equivalent games last season (if you include Luton as we played a strong side against them in the cup) :

Reading (a)  WIN

Barnsley (h) N/A (if you substitute Rotherham for them, DRAW)

Millwall (a)  DRAW

Luton (h)  DRAW

Preston (a) DRAW

QPR (h) LOSS

1 win from the same 5 fixtures - and that was under Jos lol

5 hours ago, Plonk said:

Don’t like the two promoted teams for our first home games. They tend to start strong so perhaps not as easy a start as we think. Weekend in Blackpool for pne in August is nice though and a nice London trip to Fulham early on is nice. Glad no pigs to play this year though I’d rather it was because they had gone down. 

Fulham's the last away day.

Guest Ash76
7 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Can see the first game v Dingles being moved to Friday night TV

Hope so, go away for a stag do on 10th ffs

Already missing Luton at home as camping in Cornwall

Edited by Ash76