Wednesday-V-QPR (OMDT)

Brilliant, your lordship

You set the bar high and maintained the standard all season long

But what's all this about summer retainers and gentlemen's agreements?

giphy.gif

I've had posts deleted without explanation - and whole threads pulled out from under my feet

And never received so much as a brown penny!

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, VictoryBell said:

Absolutely fantastic OMDT Snoots!

Can't wait for the August season opener (no filthy misinterpretations from the OT pervs, purlease!)

Remembering one of the happiest days of my life back in January 1967 when the great John Ritchie scored a hat-trick as we beat QPR 3 v 0 in the 3rd round. If you were there you will remember who was in goal for us and them. It was the Springett brothers - both, sadly, now gone to the great Hillsborough in the sky. 

I was there and I seem to remember we were all a bit patronising about "plucky" little QPR coming up here to face the mighty Owls. The Springett connection was the main point of interest. We duly dispatched them back to London with a 3-0 flea in their ear and carried on being a big club. Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it?:unsure:

• Like 1

Great final OMDT of the season Milord. Looking forward to the first one of the new season already.

Thanks also for your threads throughout this strange season. They’ve been a highlight when some of our performances were a lowlight.

Re Arctic Monkeys. Can’t manage their tunes on panpipes, but I can probably locate the greatest hits of Heaven 17 played on a stylophone. Will that do?

Up the Owls. (4-1 today by the way, Carlton Palmer hat trick).

• Like 2

Thanks for all the work with the OMDTs, you/Stubbs have pounded the keyboard quite a lot since the beginning of the season and the quality has remained to this day. Now that you have been made temporarily redundant, just soak in the gin and beer like a good working class lad :laugh:

I'd love to end the season on a high note and then see the start of the great rebuild next week, so it's going to be 2-0 for us with Fletcher and Hooper scoring. I also hope that Lee will start so that he will get one more go if he happens to leave in the summer.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Please Norwich do NOT allow that shower the league title it’s bad enough !! .

Certainly the canaries, on paper, have the toughest of the two games out if them and the snort beasts. 

All depends on whether Villa rest a few with the play offs guaranteed.

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Certainly the canaries, on paper, have the toughest of the two games out if them and the snort beasts. 

All depends on whether Villa rest a few with the play offs guaranteed.

Norwich can beat any team in this division, they have the incentive and they owe us one after we  gifted them a last minute equaliser t’other Bank Holiday !!! .

Thank you milord! Excellent work throughout the season, every one a winner. Hope you have a well earned rest down in St Tropez with Stubbs and the girls...presume you will be hooking up with some gals of ill repute from the local finishing school.

Owls to win today with a clean sheet, hoping Nahki Knickers Wells doesn’t play as he can be as much of a nuisance as a barrow load of frogs.

3-0 will do today.

Come on you blue and white wizaaards! UTO!

• Like 1

Many thanks for superb contributions all season. . a word of advice if I may .....a friend once told me to make sure your chimney's well pointed and look about repairing the eaves as well. Oh! and don't experiment too much with the drink. Happy summer.:biggrin:

• Like 1