Wednesday-V-QPR (OMDT)

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

I think only if it thinks you are not. Apparently America is a good place to be.

And no it's not on the red button either.

Surprised only Derby v WBA on sky.

Neither Norwich or the other lot. Considering what's at stake you would think both those would be on. I think Sky will show "Goals as they go in" . We might be on a few times then hopefully.

It is on the red button 

11 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Was always going to be a dodgy game today with several players perhaps knowing they won't be here next season. Personally I wouldn't offer Palmer a new contract and I'd look to move Fox on one way or another. Full-backs are always an important component of Steve Bruce sides and neither are good enough for where we want to be.

Wouldn't give Palmer a new contract? Good lord. Even if you say we need  two new full backs Palmer is an excellent addition to the bench, capable on the right and left. We know we are bound by FFP so a complete squad overhaul cannot happen. Palmer is a solid pro who has done more than enough this season to earn a new contract

Edited by One De Bilde
Error
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

0 shots on target 

1 shot off target 

Lots of chances?

Quoting stats eh?

If yr at the game you would have seen both Matias and João clean though and fluffing it. And an absolute sitter of a header from Forestieri (I think) going wide. 

Just now, Beholder said:

Quoting stats eh?

If yr at the game you would have seen both Matias and João clean though and fluffing it. And an absolute sitter of a header from Forestieri (I think) going wide. 

I think it was Matias with the header 

1 minute ago, Beatpusher said:

How's Lee playing?

He looks like he has been out for a long time.

Rusty. Few passes going astray not like him.

Also the energy we are used to isn't there .

That said he has done one or two decent things and doesn't stop running .

3 minutes ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

This is dreadful. Ff and Fletch not done anything. Matias and Lee looking good. We are making a very very poor QPR side look like Madrid

SB got some work to do pre next season without a doubt,

4 minutes ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

This is dreadful. Ff and Fletch not done anything. Matias and Lee looking good. We are making a very very poor QPR side look like Madrid

Maria’s and Lee looking good? Does Matisse get an assist for their goal. 

Why anyone is complaining is beyond me, what did you expect it's basically a pre season friendly. I've been every home game and most away this season and I couldn't even be bothered today, because I knew players were going to be on their holidays, with half of them probably knowing they aren't here next season anyway. 

6 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

Wouldn't give Palmer a new contract? Good lord. Even if you say we need  two new full backs Palmer is an excellent addition to the bench, capable on the right and left. We know we are bound by FFP so a complete squad overhaul cannot happen. Palmer is a solid pro who has done more than enough this season to earn a new contract

Six months ago I think most people would have been fairly unconcerned to see him leave, but he's certainly earned himself a new deal now - as you say his newly-discovered utility is very useful and his level of performance has gone up a level since Bruce arrived.

8 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

Think some people are in for a surprise when the likes of Palmer and Matias are offered contracts, it's a squad game and we can't afford to replace decent squad players as well as upgrading on what we already have.

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why anyone is complaining is beyond me, what did you expect it's basically a pre season friendly. I've been every home game and most away this season and I couldn't even be bothered today, because I knew players were going to be on their holidays, with half of them probably knowing they aren't here next season anyway. 

Big bets on a top half finish.