Wednesday-V-QPR (OMDT)

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Nice line up, not sure it'll work defensively in a 4-4-2 though. Guessing Boyd has been told no contract, only reason I can see him being left out.

Or he has been given a contract so doesn't need a farewell appearance.......

Edited by Hitcat

Like that team I hope we really get at them and put on a show 3plus goals today 

Fully expecting hooper to be released now Based on his selection Shame but understandable 

is boyd injured? 

Praying this isn’t the last game for Westwood. Think we will be able to tell a lot with how he reacts at the end of the game. Wonder how different this line up will be from the one that starts next season. Still no Lazaar or Aarons. Hope we don’t bring either of these back in the summer. 

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I think Westwood is staying. We should be doing everything we can to keep him. 

I hope so, rumours Huddersfield looking at other GK's and maybe a statement of intent from Bruce to tell Westwood that he's the number 1 (unless DC does the squad numbers again)

3 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Like that team I hope we really get at them and put on a show 3plus goals today 

Fully expecting hooper to be released now Based on his selection Shame but understandable 

is boyd injured? 

I agree, think Hooper will be let go. Also hopefully Matias and Boyd follow him along with the likes of Abdi and Jones etc. Lee is a tricky one, amazing player when fit but his injuries are a massive worry. 

5 hours ago, VictoryBell said:

Absolutely fantastic OMDT Snoots!

Can't wait for the August season opener (no filthy misinterpretations from the OT pervs, purlease!)

Remembering one of the happiest days of my life back in January 1967 when the great John Ritchie scored a hat-trick as we beat QPR 3 v 0 in the 3rd round. If you were there you will remember who was in goal for us and them. It was the Springett brothers - both, sadly, now gone to the great Hillsborough in the sky. 

Used to love the " Ritchie the Bush Kangaroo" song. Remember Peter when he joined the plod, just didn't look right in the uniform.

• Haha 1

Be gutted if this is the last game for Westwood. So important he starts the season as our number 1. We would have to bring in a new keeper if we did let him go and imo we would have to pay a lot to get someone anywhere near the standard of Westwood.