Wednesday-V-QPR (OMDT)

I think if Lee impresses today he gets a new contract. 

As for Hooper. I think the fact we have 8 strikers maybe bad luck for him and he will be let go.

Big game for Matias aswell. Maybe his last opportunity to impress.

Que the red card.

WTF:

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I agree, think Hooper will be let go. Also hopefully Matias and Boyd follow him along with the likes of Abdi and Jones etc. Lee is a tricky one, amazing player when fit but his injuries are a massive worry. 

Lee is staying 12 month contract 

16 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

Westwood picked as a farewell !! ??

It’s all going to hang on his wave to the crowd at the end, isn’t it ?

I’m sure every gesture and facial expression will be closely scrutinised on here this afternoon.

If he throws his gloves to the crowd at the final whistle it’ll be meltdown

• Haha 1

Glad to see Lee starting as I’m sure even at 75% of player he was he is great value for money to retain. In same manner Matias as a squad player that can play left/right or forward is hard to replace for less. 

A fascinating post post season coming up! 

1 minute ago, Ibbo48 said:

It’s all going to hang on his wave to the crowd at the end, isn’t it ?

I’m sure every gesture and facial expression will be closely scrutinised on here this afternoon.

If he throws his gloves to the crowd at the final whistle it’ll be meltdown

I genuinely think he'll stay. We can be competitive with wage, particularly for a key position given the amount of players we will be releasing. 

Huddersfield looking elsewhere,  which is positive news, but suspect the negotiations will come down to contract length.

Agree I think the only thing I’d say about lee is his wage surely he will be cheap and if Bruce thinks his fitness worries are behind him then I don’t think you will get a player anything like lee on a free for the wages lee will want 

Does the cost out weigh the gamble that’s the question 

if only be looking at Westwood Palmer and consider lee ( really consider him ) 

hooper Id like to re-sign because for me he’s our best player but injuries age wage demands and an over loaded striker department I think pretty much seals his fate still I’d be pleasantly surprised if we offered him a contract 

It's already been stated we want to keep Westwood. The ball is firmly in his court now. 

As for left back, i agree it's important SB gets a look at penney, need to get that position sorted. 

Only posting cos we Still haven't lost a game this season when  I've posted pre game in the OMDT.  

3-1 fletcher FF and Lee.

15 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

Saw Bannan as he arrived - he said “He does nay trust me to play today” -lol

Doesn't he get a suspension if he picks up another yellow?