Forestieri vs Bannan

Forestieri vs Bannan  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Bannan
    • Forestieri

I'll bite and go for Forestieri. Different players in different positions though so not quite a fair comparison. People like an exciting flair player so I would guess Nando will top this one. 

Hard as they are players who have different roles.

My theory, if you had to lose one it would be Bannan, you could replace him even if it wasn't like for like. Players of Forestieri's class at the top of his game in this league are very hard if not impossible to replace.

So the answer, FORESTIERI.

1 vs 1, or even in a five-a-side, FF. Bannan contributes more to full team performances though IMO.

Imagining both were fit for a full season, I bet they’d each directly earn us a very similar amount of points - Bannan largely in terms of assists, FF largely goals.

Edited by Mr. Tom

Is this fred about who we should pretend is sh*t anyway and sell this summer?

Look at the number of Prem teams that have midfielders who can only pass sideways ... 

Bannan is more difficult to replace. 20 years of signing Kenny Lunts has proven that 

Different players playing in completely different positions. May as well run a poll on Des Walker and Chris Waddle.

If you are asking who is more important to Sheffield Wednesday however then I’d say Bannan but Fessi would fetch a bigger transfer fee.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Well  duur its Roast beef

Not as simple as that though. The Eiffel Tower is in France, the French are quite partial to their mustard, which in turn can be eaten with the Roast Beef.

Therefore, the answer is Yorkshire Pudding.

• Haha 2