Forestieri vs Bannan

Forestieri vs Bannan  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Bannan
    • Forestieri

18 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Not as simple as that though. The Eiffel Tower is in France, the French are quite partial to their mustard, which in turn can be eaten with the Roast Beef.

Therefore, the answer is Yorkshire Pudding.

Only a heathen would put French mustard with roast beef. It has to be English mustard.

Impossible to say, different positions, it's like asking who is better, Messi or Van Dijk. 

Post sponsored by Snoots' bell of the Year awards. See Owlstalk Site Info section for details. Terms and conditions apply. Lots of them.

Edited by marcx666
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think this is equivalent of saying what is best Roast Beef or the Eiffel Tower. Not comparing like with like.
Bannan v Hutchinson or FF v Matias would be a better discussion.

Eiffel Tower imo.

Gone for Forestieri on this because he's a flair player and the things he's capable of.  But like others have said, it's a tough one because they are very different players and on their day, you'd want both of them in your side!!

1 hour ago, prowl said:

Only a heathen would put French mustard with roast beef. It has to be English mustard.

Putting French mustard on roast beef would be a proper bellender of a thing to do, ( that reminds me, I must go and vote in Snoot's bell of the year poll which I found in site information, FFS ).  Anyways, I prefer horseradish with my roast beef :ph34r:

Bannan...Forestieri is the more "skilfull" player, but what use is that when a player isn't there half the time?

Bannan lays on more chances, works harder, passes better better..doesn't sulk, is rarely injured...its a no brainer...As for Who would command the biggest transfer fee...I reckon that would be Bannan too..He's off for more all round value than FF is to a club...I like Forestieti..but if push comes to shove off?

2 hours ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

I think over a season Bannan would earn more points, but FF has the ability to single handedly win a match, you know, if he feels like it...

like that goal at Norwich - oh hell yeah!!

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

I keep meaning to do some stats on both players being on the pitch. Something tells me we struggle with both in the side at the same time. My instinct could be entirely wrong. I’m also a lazy get, so might not happen!

5 hours ago, GerOwl said:

I'll bite and go for Forestieri. Different players in different positions though so not quite a fair comparison. People like an exciting flair player so I would guess Nando will top this one. 

or maybe not :duntmatter:

I sorta look at it as..

"Who would i get in as a decorator"

You get Fernando..he might turn up one day an' start summat like the ceiling of the Sistene chapel"

But................Then........................ just f.ook off

Yer wife gets home an ' says

"Who painted that f.ookin' daft big finger on the roof...wiv the lightenin' an' wotnot"

You sorta whitter summat about a "Masterpiece"...an' she stomps off to bed..

with yer Bannan...

You get yer artexed ceiling..not extravagant, but neat and finished...

Yer wife gets home an' says

"oooh thats nice..I'm going to bed...You coming"?

thats sorta how I see it from a home decor and err....nooky ..........point of view..........

• Haha 1