Villa fans...

3 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Villa fans are a weird bunch. They can't go a day without mentioning Bruce. 

So hope we turn them over tomorrow.

I don't think we've gone a day without mentioning Jos. Or Gary Megson.

Edited by flo
  • Haha 3

For every ten games played this season the have got a point more . We have had a shambolic first half of season and they're still only four points in front . Mind you I'm surprised they have lost a game . Ah well villa good luck in August in yet another championship season . 

They are on a roll so confidence is high , I’m sure the level headed Villa fans , there must be some ? Will know it’s a tough game for them we are no mugs at home . I’ve got the “ Kevin Keegan would love it “ after reading that load of arrogant tosh , must win game for us , One to win to shut  them up ,it  would be nice !!!!! . COME ON WEDNESDAY 

27 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

I like Villa as a club but they have gone about the championship in the wrong way.  Came down all Billy big b***ocks and really need to go up this season or they will have a long time playing in divisions they feel are beneath them. 

Yea I thought that. Like the idiot big bully been kept back a year.  Them losing to Fulham was funny.

Then again it took us years to get out of that mentality.

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

Villa big club but so what?? Reality is they are on the edge of the playoffs no more no less. Seems the egos are bigger than the performances over the last few years. If they dont go up this year then the FFP melt down will start for them. Just hope we rub their Brummie noses in it tomorrow. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I fancy us 

As long as Swarbrick isn't playing for them again.

Ref tomorrow is Oliver Langford.

Reffed us at home to West Brom and away at Ipswich.

He's from the West Midlands.  :ohmy:

Edited by sonofbert2

3 hours ago, wednesdaywizard said:

Ah, the same villa fans who were going to walk this shít league what with them being the biggest club the league has ever seen.  How's that going for them?

I've personally loved every second of watching them continue to fail.  They can get ready next season if they don't go up this one.

Me too!

not sure on exact figure but im sure there only got given 4000 tickets yet there are 6700 seats in west upper/lower.  at derby u were close enough as  I was to either shake hands or throw a punch only 1 seat between us , yet we have to have 100 metres between us at our place cause of sag. club could easily have made an extra 100k through ticket and food/drink sales extra. maybe they should bill sag for lack of revenue.