Villa fans...

They are quite embarrassing comments tbh. 

It just proves that some football fans can’t look forward and always have to keep some hatred reserved inside them about someone (in their case, Bruce). 

We’re just as bad at times (Jos). 

God I hope we smash them after reading those comments

Nothing wrong with being confident but they are cocky to say the least

Anyone would think they are running away with the league but they sit only a win and a draw above us

Thank god Fletch is back

What Bruce has to contend with at Villa: 

• A nutcase of an owner (2+¥=D -4)

• Villa fans who thought should win the Champions league that season.

• Arrogant fans who think they have a divine right to win every game in front of them. 

Yes it went sour for him towards the end that happens at every club any manager is at. 

What Bruce has to suffer in his personal life will afffect the job he’s doing, it would anybody in any walk of life - if it doesn’t then they are not human. 

Villa fans used used to be a decent bunch, not sure what went wrong. 

6 minutes ago, lambownumber5 said:

Comments of an absolute tool but I've more time for them than the scumbags that inhabit the other side of the city.

Our city or theirs? Or both?

Never forgiven them for luring BFR away. If it wasn't for them doing that we'd be the best team in the world by now. Possibly....

20 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Our city or theirs? Or both?

Never forgiven them for luring BFR away. If it wasn't for them doing that we'd be the best team in the world by now. Possibly....

Me too. Hated them ever since. 

They’re far and away a better team on paper than us, and probably possess two of the best talents in the league in Grealish & Abraham. Hourihane is a midfielder I’ve admired for ages too.

We have a selection of fantastic strikers and none of whom, bar Nuhiu, are absolutely fully fit. We’ll have a right back at left back. A defensive mid in Hutchinson that only does the odd training session to stop his knee falling off, and were probably without our best winger in Aaron’s.

Its not exactly gloat worth if a team such as Villa beat us. Bruce has had us climb up to somewhere I didn’t think this set of lads, and the injury problems we carry, could reach this season & it gives me hope for the future...

But footballs a funny game and I hope Hooper scores six Bruce boots a cabbage into the away end

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shandypants said:

Its no different to what we’d be saying if we were in the top 6 playing a team in 11th place. We’ve probably been more arrogant than that. 

You know, it really doesn’t matter what other team’s fans think - it really doesn’t. 

You're right.

It doesn't matter, but Villa fans are very much like Leeds fans.

Self entitled, arrogant and overall very simple.

7 hours ago, shandypants said:

Its no different to what we’d be saying if we were in the top 6 playing a team in 11th place. We’ve probably been more arrogant than that. 

You know, it really doesn’t matter what other team’s fans think - it really doesn’t. 

You're right.

It doesn't matter, but Villa fans are very much like Leeds fans.

Self entitled, arrogant and overall very simple.