Villa fans...

10 hours ago, Fast Forward said:

Probably because West Bromwich isn't in Birmingham.

Depends where you draw the boundaries. Long time ago I used to travel frequently to Dudley (don't ask). Massive support for Baggies. Its still Birmingham area albeit the black country along with wolves.

11 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

First thing ‘Brucie what’s the score’. The man who guided you to a play off final in a year where he had health problems and lost both his mum and dad. Arseholes.

Just a sad indictment of the way football has gone.

Football like society has just become a bit spiteful

11 hours ago, Miffed said:

Is it just me who can’t understand a word of any the songs that any of the teams from Birmingham sing

apart from when they shout Villa and it sounds like a bunch of school kids in a swimming baths

Still have no idea what that yippyayay thing is about

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I don't think all fans are like them. Leeds yes. But most fans are realistic and optimistic, as opposed to self entitled.

I read their fans pages after the game where lost 2-0 under CC, the term arrogant comes close. No wonder they love that white booted ponce in midfield.

Not surprised. Premier League club in the Championship, they will think they’re better than everyone else. Would love them to stay down, a fourth year in this league for those arrogant weirdos would be hilarious. 

• Thanks 1

Must admit I don't think about other fans much, but Villa fans are obnoxious.

A bit like Leeds fans, think they are big time Charlies, but never win 'owt.  Laughable really.

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Not surprised. Premier League club in the Championship, they will think they’re better than everyone else. Would love them to stay down, a fourth year in this league for those arrogant weirdos would be hilarious. 

To see Villa or Leeds not go up is fine with me, this is why I don't have a problem if those numptys at The Lane go up. It's more than likely they would endure a torrid time in the prem. 

Meanwhile, next season Bruce can carry on his rebuilding, and those arrogant knobheads can look forward to paying extortionate prices when they come here.

Yesterday was daylight robbery, but we've a lot to look forward too.