Villa fans...

3 hours ago, Animis said:

Good support - made a racket and they go away on cloud nine after two injury time goals. Fair play to them - we'd have been the same.

Couldn't agree more.

We would've been absolutely buzzing if we'd have won that game in injury time.

They'll have had a brilliant journey home....

Bast..ds 

10 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Think they’re a bunch of self entitled twats though. Don’t get the grief they give Bruce. Seems way over the top to me.

My thoughts exactly i don't blame them for going mental at scoring a 90th minute winner but f**k me there fans are the most arrogant and deluded i have come across and some of the abuse they have given Bruce is just vile.

3 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

My thoughts exactly i don't blame them for going mental at scoring a 90th minute winner but f**k me there fans are the most arrogant and deluded i have come across and some of the abuse they have given Bruce is just vile.

First thing ‘Brucie what’s the score’. The man who guided you to a play off final in a year where he had health problems and lost both his mum and dad. Arseholes.

Just a sad indictment of the way football has gone.

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

First thing ‘Brucie what’s the score’. The man who guided you to a play off final in a year where he had health problems and lost both his mum and dad. Arseholes.

Strange bunch they are, that mad weird DR they had running the club for a couple of years was idolised by them because he sent a few quirky tweets out yet they have a strong hatred for Bruce who put a tragic part of his private life to one side to try and get them promoted. Maybe if they wasn't so narrow minded they would be able to see the full picture and realise that it wasn't all Bruce's fault.

Edited by s6 owl

4 hours ago, M Royds said:

Players have been complaining about fans running on the pitch because they don’t really know their intentions. 

They really shouldn't do it, as we saw with the Grealish incident. 

The fan that slid on his knees in front of the North Stand was hugged by a Villa Defender moments before. 

One week, the Villa players show solidarity in condemning fans running on the pitch. Another week, their hugging fans who run on the pitch. 

Doesn't really set a good example.  

That's because footballers are on the whole, as thick as sht.

3 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Strange bunch they are, that mad weird DR they had running the club for a couple of years was idolised by them because he sent a few quirky tweets out yet they have a strong hatred for Bruce who put a tragic part of his private life to one side to try and get them promoted. Maybe if they wasn't so narrow minded they would be able to see the full picture and realise that it wasn't all Bruce's fault.

Yep. Bruce was working under a barking mad owner who clearly had a big say in transfers. 

Yet they all loved him. End of the day, they never liked him because he managed Birmingham. That’s what it comes down to. Very strange fanbase. Said earlier would like to see the back of em, but after a few drinks nah f em. Hope they suffer play off heartbreak. Thought they were average today for a side with a spine of Mings, Grealish and Abraham. 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Yep. Bruce was working under a barking mad owner who clearly had a big say in transfers. 

Yet they all loved him. End of the day, they never liked him because he managed Birmingham. That’s what it comes down to. Very strange fanbase. Said earlier would like to see the back of em, but after a few drinks nah f em. Hope they suffer play off heartbreak. Thought they were average today for a side with a spine of Mings, Grealish and Abraham. 

Abraham and Mings were awful and as for Grealish don't even get me started on him £40m pound player apparently lol 

Very arrogant lot they are and always have been. Having said that their cross city rivals are worse and vile with it.

Personally Iv'e found the friendliest most level headed people in Birmingham to be Baggies fans. Something those Villains will particularly find hard to bear.

13 minutes ago, Mr Mercury said:

F00king deluded , self entitled, loud mouthed (till confronted)  vvank stains - hope they fail in play offs again . Stick that slimy, diving tvat Grealish up your arse 

You're getting a big... daaaaayyyooooooh.. for that.

• Thanks 1

I thought they looked a good side in the first half. You could tell they were playing with confidence and they were on form. However, when we raised our game in the second half, they couldn’t live with us. They looked rattled! They can count themselves extremely fortunate to win that game.

Normally, I don’t mind Villa as a club. However, their constant diatribe against Bruce is weird and strange. It’s like Stevey boy has been out and about around Birmingham throwing a few mixes in!

It reminds me of a magnified version of us after Carlos left.

Many felt it was too late and it left a bitter taste, so much so people resented him in his next job. 

They are on a different level with Bruce though, it's incredible. 

Disappointingly it really tars my perception of them as a club as apart from that they're a massive club with a proper following etc etc. But the Bruce thing is perplexing. 

Clearly, one of Leeds are Dem Blades are finishing in the play offs. 

If they weren't, then I'd love nothing more than for Villa to get dumped out of them. 

Two seasons running I've left the game at Hillsborough utterly mystified at how we've managed to lose against them. 

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Clearly, one of Leeds are Dem Blades are finishing in the play offs. 

If they weren't, then I'd love nothing more than for Villa to get dumped out of them. 

Two seasons running I've left the game at Hillsborough utterly mystified at how we've managed to lose against them. 

Agreed, last season was even more incredible in fact. 

At least we didn't have Swarbrick and Snodgrass this time

51 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

Very arrogant lot they are and always have been. Having said that their cross city rivals are worse and vile with it.

Personally Iv'e found the friendliest most level headed people in Birmingham to be Baggies fans. Something those Villains will particularly find hard to bear.

Probably because West Bromwich isn't in Birmingham.

1 hour ago, Owls2k said:

Agreed, last season was even more incredible in fact. 

At least we didn't have Swarbrick and Snodgrass this time

True. 

It's very rare I leave games legit pi55sed off, but every time we face bloody Villa at Hillsborough I seem to! 

How on earth we've lost that 3-1 today is just beyond ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I don't think all fans are like them. Leeds yes. But most fans are realistic and optimistic, as opposed to self entitled.

I read their fans pages after the game where lost 2-0 under CC, the term arrogant comes close. No wonder they love that white booted ponce in midfield.