Hutchinson

We won but we missed Hutchinson today. We need to manage him in remaining games so we do not go into a vital one with out him. he is too keen to play for his own good but resting will mean he plays more in longer run.

For the record JP tried really hard today but lacks that extra yard of pace or speed of thought needed for role at Championship level and is short of quality Hutchinson possesses. One of the key reasons for good run we are on is the restoration of Sam to starting line up, we need him fit to finish season well.

• Thanks 1

I wonder if it was Hutchs' decision to play?

If so, it wasn't a good one...Noticed he didn't look at SB as he went down the tunnel

I admire his guts but maybe he shouldn't be taken at his word if he says he's ok..alls well that ends well got the break...Forestieri would have made a difference today I reckon...

Unless that ref had sent him off...f.ookin' clown

I think with the speed with which we prepared and made the substitution it would seem that after pulling up in the warm-up it was understood that it was touch and go whether he'd be alright, but at the first sign of an issue he'd be coming off.

Hopefully no damage has been done because Hutchinson's form these last couple of months has been amongst his best whilst with us.

5 minutes ago, james o connor said:

With him being the king of all crocks he’s always gonna pick up knocks . Hopefully two weeks will be enough 

Hutch the King...of the crocks?

Has someone ABDI cated...F.ookin' hint hint

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 6

Princes Hooper and Lee may well argue  that Sam is behind them as well in the pecking order not just Abdi .Hutchinson has been outstanding of late and we need him if we are to do the near impossible and make the playoffs. Still loads to do in my opinion but we are the form team after the porcine ones in this league now. 

Edited by ZicoSterland2