Hutchinson

Just now, Tamworthowl said:

I'll take your word for it, cba to back read all your posts, but you did blame him for the two goals which I think is unjustified.

I didn't blame him directly for the two goals but said that in general we got opened up more today as we were not as tight in central midfield, which contributed to Blackburn creating a fair few chances.. 

As you said yourself, meh is what he offered today and unfortunately this has often been the case.

Joey is certainly a tryer but he’s League 1 standard - I’d take Semedo instead even now - he lacks pace, height, and composure and has almost no attacking qualities - he’s nearly always a yard off the pace and the game goes around him.  If Hutch is out we won’t keep winning against better teams than Blackburn.  

Don’t think JP can be singled out as totally responsible for conceding but as a pair in the centre of midfield I thought there were large gaps between him & Bannan that Blackburn exploited on several occasions.

They managed to overrun our midfield quite a lot & that pinned us back a fair bit at times.

That doesn’t happen when Hutch plays with Bannan.

I hate international break wastes of time, and not only cos it fucksup our league schedule. We have been in fair to good form going 

into them this season but hitting rock bottom form after them. Let's hope that little promble is sorted too.

UTO
FTB

and 

FTIBT

FFS(Just abit of nostalgia for Costy77. lol 

4 hours ago, Owl 44 said:

Clearly injured in warm up. I was watching him. He was holding his hamstring and trying to do some exercises as if he was testing it. Then he came over to take some shots. Took one and was clearly in pain. He then went over to speak to Bully and Agnew and disappeared to dressing room. Couldn't believe it when he came back out. It was clear from the off he wasn't going to last long. He was hardly running and kept holding his hamstring. 

Mad decision for him to play but knowing Sam he probably insisted he could do it. According to Bruce he nearly missed the match at Bolton for the same reason. He came off with a tight hamstring against Brentford so it's obviously an ongoing thing. Let's hope he's 'back in 2 weeks' as we'll be knackered without him. Pelupessy runs around, asks for the ball, gives it straight back to whoever passed it to him and couldn't tackle his way out of a paper bag. 

Why do folks let themselves down by slagging players off on here? Pelupessy did a good job in place of Hutch today. Brainless post.

3 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He was dragged out of position covering for Bannan as per when he plays with hin. He isn't a defensive midfielder.

Hutchinson does the same he just does it better but is also caught out of position from time to time.

Pelupessy didn't play awful today by any stretch.

Pelupessy hasn't got a f.....n clue where he's supposed to be

14 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Hey  don't rule out VanAbdi, sorry VanAkren... His appearance record since he's been here has been similar to abdi. 

Too true mate people slag Hutch but we have players with worse records. Plus when Hutch plays he makes a huge difference. 

Edited by ZicoSterland2

Everything that is wrong with Quagmire is encapsulated with Blackburn's 1st goal - WTF is he doing? He is the holding midfielder, just watches the only man he needed to mark run away from him, makes no effort to get back and help, then looks surprised when Tom Lees shouts at him.

He is nowhere near Football League standard, let alone at Championship level. He can't pass, his positional sense his awful, he is lightweight and way off the pace. 

I would rather Jones play if Hutch is out - he understands the role, will protect the back 4, and not just run around chasing the ball, leaving huge gaps for the opposition to run into.

13 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Everything that is wrong with Quagmire is encapsulated with Blackburn's 1st goal - WTF is he doing? He is the holding midfielder, just watches the only man he needed to mark run away from him, makes no effort to get back and help, then looks surprised when Tom Lees shouts at him.

He is nowhere near Football League standard, let alone at Championship level. He can't pass, his positional sense his awful, he is lightweight and way off the pace. 

I would rather Jones play if Hutch is out - he understands the role, will protect the back 4, and not just run around chasing the ball, leaving huge gaps for the opposition to run into.

Jones knows the division plus is experienced at the business end of a championship campaign. Persevering with Pelupessy is a risky move for me should Hutch be out for a while?

21 hours ago, james o connor said:

With him being the king of all crocks he’s always gonna pick up knocks . Hopefully two weeks will be enough 

Did you come home from work early one day to find you wife making love to a man on his wheelchair.

You seem to absolutely dispise and take it personally anyone with a bad injury record. It annoys me to, but they don’t do it on purpose.

737EAD1E-84AC-4B00-8AD4-E3823FAF080B.png

3 minutes ago, Beholder said:

I'd try Palmer in DM over Joey.

But that would be a big decision to make and probably won't happen.

I understand what you are saying & he has played midfield before but Palmer is playing his best football for many a year, possibly ever at the moment so wouldn't want to shift him from full-back at the moment.