Prediction for the pigs

Guest timrud

Could be a good game. Having Westwood and Hutch playing is pivotal - both are quality and are natural leaders. 

They will outnumber us in the middle by 3-2 so they are likely to have more ball. However, Fletcher is on form and we have FF back who will relish the occasion. 

I think it will be a very good game. Could go either way.

Edited by Bouncing Owl

personally I think its best chance we've got compared to the previous meetings. Bruce will actually know and understand what this game means to the fans unlinke the previous numpties not just another game of football. Still saying that I think we will lose....

1-3

Edited by Mardy Bum

6 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

It’s proper brown pants time now

Thank god we have a team in form, a gaffer fired up and some belief around the club again 

It’s gonna be tasty - if we can keep the possession football teams like Brentford and Swansea out then we can play a similar game against the pigs

Hate to tell you this but United are a far better "possession football team" than Swansea and Brentford. 

It's a derby so anything can happen,  IF we score 1st I fancy our chances, but don't underestimate them they're not top 2 for no reason.

C'mon Wednesday!!!

Edited by OWL1969

18 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Could be a good game. Having Westwood and Hutch playing is pivotal - both are quality and are natural leaders. 

Hector is vitally important also.  Those 3 mean we have huge, huge defensive stability.  

But it's all about their runners and tracking them when they push forward.  This is a game where players like Reach, Bannan, FF and Aarons have to track back and hassle them into slowing down and making mistakes...then breaking.  

Edited by Suzuki_San