Prediction for the pigs

Guest timrud

On current form we'll certainly give them more to think about than our previous 3 efforts. I think the key will be scoring first. If it's us I think we could do them 3-1. However, if they take the lead it will be very difficult as they can defend but are also excellent on the break and we'd inevitably have to push forward. I'm looking forward to it whereas for the two Stain matches I was dreading it. 

Hard to say

Could go either way

Tell you what though I feel a whole lot more positive with Bruce leading us 

At least he understands what a derby means to us fans unlike Carlos and Jos who saw it as just another game 

Edited by IWEDFM

Should be a good game. They are an organised team, with an attacking threat and keep up the pressure. We are starting to do that. So the game should be Less about us playing to keep both sides at 0.

Truth is we won't hammer them mainly because we haven't hammered anyone all season so why would we start v 2nd in the League.

They do score first a lot and I think that will be their approach early on to rattle us home fans.

All I know if we do score can we have a no bounce rule. Superstition. Even at Rotherham the other day it backfired

(I will permit it when we go 5 - 0 up)

4 hours ago, mozzy85 said:

Starting to get nervous already now. I really can’t predict the game, I think it’ll be very close again. 

Presure is on them more than us though. They have an automatic spot to lose now. 

Works both ways that, will they have that extra edge or implode under the pressure. Let's hope for the latter

From what they've shown so far, unlike previous united teams, they seem to be handling the pressure.

For me we cant let then dictate the game, and go on to score first. That's their plan. I also hope the fans are patient, because we will be doing a lot of deep defending and i know some of the less educated wont stand for this.

But i can honestly see a good game and goals.

2-2