11 minutes ago, itsonmyhead said:

I remember seeing him play for Peterborough in his prime and thought ‘wow what a weapon’ now I look at him and think ‘wow what a weapon’WTF:

If his legs aren't what they used to be, I think if we were to use him, I'd push him further up the pitch.  Possibly more of a central position.  Don't think we will see that given the competition ahead of him.  

I would expect to see Aarons start on the left next game.

11 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Kept coming short towards the ball instead of spinning in behind. Had acres at times but his insistence of coming short wasted us being able to utilise that space

Ha! That's one of my gripes with the lot of em. It's like they've been pre programmed so that their first instinct is to turn and face their own goal.

For me, with the current formation it makes much more sense to play Reach in that left sided role that's his natural position instead of his current job alternating between headless chicken and invisible man. 

I'd rather have Boyd play on the right (seeing as we lack a natural right sided wide player) rather than being on the left where we've got Reach, Forestieri, Matias and now Aarons who are all more suited to that side. 

1 hour ago, Nick the Owl said:

He's a complete waste of a shirt, offers nothing going forward or defensively. 

Yeah I think he is getting the benefit of having previously been a Bruce fave at hull.

Certainly not the same player now. 

Seen him good in one game which I think was his 2nd game back under Bullen. 

5 hours ago, yeadonowl said:

It took Bruce and his team a couple of weeks to work out Matias is garbage. Unfortunately Bruce worked with Boyd before so probably still rates him. 

Hopefully it wont take him too long to send him to the same place as Matias and then hopefully we won’t have to see him in a Wednesday shirt again

Amazing isn’t it. Immediately a proper manager is in place and Matias is not getting near it. 

Nothing against the lad,just a million miles away from being good enough.