1 minute ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Does his contract come to an end in the summer ? Honestly seen him have one good game for us.

I felt for fox today. Constantly had to cover both positions.

I felt for fox 

felt he had a horror 

1 minute ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Does his contract come to an end in the summer ? Honestly seen him have one good game for us.

I felt for fox today. Constantly had to cover both positions.

^^^^^^^^^ This 100%. Fox never had a short ball option either.

Boyd known as the running man. 

Don't think I've ever seen one game where he is relentlessly up and down the wing.  He also used to be a goal scoring threat when he played for Burnley and Peterborough. 

Sadly I think his best days are behind him.  Certainly a high earner who will be off the books in the summer. 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Very poor game today. He has been improving but was so slow to everything today. 

No pace..Thats the trouble down that side...If either Fox or Boyd could whip it across from deeper..fair enough..neither can...If Fox or Boyd could go to the by line ala Reach and cut it back..fair enough..neither can..We have no real attacking option down that side

Boyd is garbage. So weak for a 6 foot footballer. No pace or close control. He offers nothing. I’ve seen him have a good 30 minutes against Birmingham at home in 1 and a half seasons. He will be out of the door in the summer.

Edited by Bouncing Owl

Boyd is completely anonymous for the vast majority of his time on the pitch for us, which is all the more surprising given his pedigree and the way he played for Burnley just a few months before rocking up at Hillsborough.

Aarons created more in his first five minutes on the pitch than Boyd had managed in over an hour. I'm hoping he starts in his stead from now on.

• Like 1

It took Bruce and his team a couple of weeks to work out Matias is garbage. Unfortunately Bruce worked with Boyd before so probably still rates him. 

Hopefully it wont take him too long to send him to the same place as Matias and then hopefully we won’t have to see him in a Wednesday shirt again

Kept coming short towards the ball instead of spinning in behind. Had acres at times but his insistence of coming short wasted us being able to utilise that space