Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

7 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

Kieran Maguire just told me that there has been no official announcement from anyone to suggest we are even under a soft embargo.

The lack of official announcement of the 3 players we’ve obviously acquired is a very good indication we are under one though. 

1 hour ago, frastheowl said:

He was really impressive when he initially signed for Crystal Palace.

Then I seem to remember he had a really bad car crash, and he's struggled to get back from the injuries he sustained.

As a result, he fell down the pecking the order. 

Looks like he could be heading for another .......

"Welcome to Hillsborough Papa" ...

lol

• Haha 3

Guest wilyfox
36 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Think he was a beast before his car crash accident. I'm excited by the defensive beasts Bruce as brought in or trying to bring in. The likes of Iorfa and Moses, in particular are beasts, as well as the others we've been linked with. It's very promising and exciting to me about the forthcoming season and the future. Because a solid formidable back line, should allow the likes of Bannan and others to pick their passes more confidently and allow them to create more chaos going forward?

We should only sign beasts. No beast, no party. 

34 minutes ago, Minton said:

I said nothing about a court case.

And if you agree that we can't do anything about it, why does the club need to make a statement until the matter is resolved?

Apologies ment legal case,

Never said they needed to make a statement,you mentioned the club making regular updates when accusing posters of making things up concerning an embargo.

12 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

Never said they needed to make a statement,you mentioned the club making regular updates when accusing posters of making things up concerning an embargo.

No, I accused posters of making up this news blackout rubbish. 

Chansiri said in January that we'd be under a soft embargo if things didn't change, with the possibility of it becoming a full one.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/dejphon-chansiri-statement/

"To make our situation 100% clear, we are not under any kind of embargo right now. However, if our problems cannot be solved by March when we submit our accounts to the EFL, another soft embargo is inevitable. This will become a full embargo if again the problems cannot be solved at the end of the financial year."

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Woozie said:

Chansiri said in January that we'd be under a soft embargo if things didn't change, with the possibility of it becoming a full one.

"To make our situation 100% clear, we are not under any kind of embargo right now. However, if our problems cannot be solved by March when we submit our accounts to the EFL, another soft embargo is inevitable. This will become a full embargo if again the problems cannot be solved at the end of the financial year."

Hence the supposed ground sale.

19 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

What  legal case?

9 minutes ago, Minton said:

No, I accused posters of making up this news blackout rubbish. 

While quoting someone mentioning the news being the embargo.. apologies if I misinterpreted what you were trying to say 

Do you personally think we are under some form of embargo?

17 minutes ago, Woozie said:

These are the accounts that apparently still haven’t been submitted?