Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Just now, kevtheowl said:

Are we desperate to get shut ?  I know for a fact we are not desperate to get rid of nobody.    UTO 

That's the problem isn't it though. We haven't been desperate to get rid of anyone for the past 3 years. Perhaps we should be.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's big news

It would mean Rhodes staying with us as a striker as part of the squad as can't see any other clubs being interested

That is going to severely restrict Bruce`s plans this summer.  

5 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Are we desperate to get shut ?  I know for a fact we are not desperate to get rid of nobody.    UTO 

Course we are desperate to get shut Bruce has said he needs to get rid of some strikers to balance the squad.

7 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

How do you know it for a fact ? 

You know what a fact is right ?

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

That's the problem isn't it though. We haven't been desperate to get rid of anyone for the past 3 years. Perhaps we should be.

It’s Steve Bruce’s side now, he’s happy with what he’s got and he knows what he wants to add to the side. I asked the question sunday morning, I said have you got everybody you’re after, Steve Bruce said almost. That’s good enough for me 

UTO 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, vulva said:

Definition of irony is fans on here laughing at United and their transfer policy. In the last few years we’ve probably spent £100m more than them, and ended up getting overtaken. Work that one out. 

I agree

I noticed one or two laughing at them buying Freeman

United are doing things the right way, they know most teams spend one season in the premier, they are adding cheaply (for the premier) to their squad. They know it's more than likely they will go back down. Fulham did a complete clusterfuck spending 100 million. United will probably spend 15-20 million, but they will come back down strong, with a decent chance of going straight back up again.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

4 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Bruce said in the interview Sunday hes already spoke to Rhodes about it all 

I also spoke to Jordan, I told him to stay with Wednesday with Steve Bruce in charge and his uncle on the coaching staff, he would have a fantastic season. 

UTO 

Just now, kevtheowl said:

I also spoke to Jordan, I told him to stay with Wednesday with Steve Bruce in charge and his uncle on the coaching staff, he would have a fantastic season. 

UTO 

I hope your right with this , did he say much to that or not? 

1 minute ago, kevtheowl said:

Is that right ?    UTO 

Radio Sheffield interview on Sunday he was asked about Rhodes said the ball was in Norwich’s court but that his squad is top heavy and he needs some out so he can address the balance or words to that effect.

25 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

I hope your right with this , did he say much to that or not? 

To be honest Jordan said he really didn’t know what will happen next season, but he thanked me for the comments and said he would be happy if it did happened. UTO