Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Is his condition well publicised? Or is it just one person on a forum? 

Whether or not the hip condition is true he's still had his problems but like i said he's a good player so hopefully it will all work out if he signs.

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

True, but if one gets injured we will need another winger to maintain that threat. As soon as Aaron’s limped out we looked flat footed again 

This. FF, Reach can play off a forward in a wide role but we've lost Onomah, Boyd and Maria's who could do thay gig plus Aarons

5 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

I'd love 2 but with Hutch, Bannan, Lee, Pelupussy and another plus the odd game hopefully for Grant/Kirby I'd rather quality than quantity 

I’m with you with quality over quantity, but we need a high energy engine room. Big question marks about the ability of Hutchinson and Lee to play two games a week, and Grant and Kirby are not proven. I think we need two.

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I’m with you with quality over quantity, but we need a high energy engine room. Big question marks about the ability of Hutchinson and Lee to play two games a week, and Grant and Kirby are not proven. I think we need two.

I see what your saying but would prefer 2 tricky and speedy wingers and move Reach into the middle if needed as opposed to 2 CMs with Reach out wide, guess we'll see how Bruce uses his budget