Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Willis isn’t the tallest or strongest which is why he’s still at Coventry but there has been championship interest previously from Rotherham. He’s had a couple of good seasons now and that interest has grown, fairly quick. Scored at Wembley last season.

I have just seen this from a Brentford fan regarding Odubajo.

He's got a degenerative hip condition which means he could break down at any minute. He won't pass a medical at any other club, so wanting a fee for him might mean he won't get a club at all. If we hadn't given him a short term contract he probably wouldn't have been playing anywhere last season.

The best I think he can hope for is a play and pay contract somewhere. No one is going to risk paying a fee and regular wages with his injury track record.

There might well be other off the field issues that have contributed to this decision. Who knows

7 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

He's got a degenerative hip condition which means he could break down at any minute. He won't pass a medical at any other club, so wanting a fee for him might mean he won't get a club at all. If we hadn't given him a short term contract he probably wouldn't have been playing anywhere last season.

The best I think he can hope for is a play and pay contract somewhere. No one is going to risk paying a fee and regular wages with his injury track record.

There might well be other off the field issues that have contributed to this decision. Who knows

so that means we will sign him, perfect sale description for us.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

So he is made of biscuit , perfect for us .  

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Some 28 year old German midfielder with 3 assists in 109 games in their 2nd division, he's obviously the creative force we've been lacking :Sid:

Forward his info to Jos 

On 27/04/2019 at 10:31, Great Big Galaa said:

I think we’re in safe hands with Bruce. What he’s done in his short time here and at other clubs in the past shows he is the right man for where we currently are.

He’s a good operator in the market. Likes his experienced players but taps into quality youngsters on Loan from the Top Clubs and not also afraid to take a chance on youngsters from smaller clubs as his purchases of Maguire from United ;-) and Clucas from Chessie? at Hull and Bree and Hourihane from Barnsley at Villa show.

We just need to give him time and I think we will because let’s be honest who are we going to get who’s going to do a better job than Bruce?

^^^^^ this. A million times this. 

We have to let SB build this team his way. 

We all want to be managers and pick the players he should sign. Let’s face it it’s partly why we’re on here. This guy knows the game at this level inside and out. Maybe not at the PL top level where it’s all massive budgets and fine lines but I see him as good a manager as Dyche at Burnley who was is still producing miracles. Massive change next year and it won’t be all roses round the door. Not yet anyway but I’m sure its round the corner. 

6 hours ago, Rogers said:

The armchair scouts on here are great..the amount of obscure names highlighted; all made from peanut brittle and have no skills. 

Keep em coming

Not that unlike Doyen to be fair.

Anyone know what's happened to Venancio. Just saw he's only played 3 times for his new club in Portugal. Injured? 

Rated him and thought he was just getting up to speed in the championship at end of last season. Could do worse as cover if his new team don't rate him. 

• Like 1