Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

18 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Weren't it mentioned other day that if WBA don't go up they'll be in a pickle financially? 

Think it has been said that they won’t be able to keep this current team next season. 

So players like Rodriguez, Gayle, Dawson, Hegazi etc would probably all go

4 hours ago, sage owl said:

Yet he picked Huddleston every game at Hull. 

The world moves on. Those who do not change and adapt, perish. This is true of everything. Over 97% of life on earth is now extinct, look at largest companies in UK when you were a boy and look now how many are the same names, look at high street how many famous shops are no longer present. Football is just the same it changes and in last few years has changed rapidly. Rhodes is proof of this, change in systems and style made him redundant at this level. managers who win things once and fail afterwards they have not adapted and stick with formula that brought them success not realising you have to change to succeed again.

What I like about Bruce is has shown an ability to embrace change which is required if you are to succeed as a manager.

By the way I am not saying all change is for the better but its a fact.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Do we think taking the captaincy off Lees is worth it or would it cause too much of a ruction in the dressing room? 

Personally I’ve never been convinced he’s embraced the role in the same way that Loovens did. He’s a great servant for the club, don’t get me wrong, I just don’t know if he relishes the leadership role or if he’d be happier just quietly getting on with it and leaving the organising and motivating to somebody else.

Make him club captain.

24 minutes ago, Quist said:

The world moves on. Those who do not change and adapt, perish. This is true of everything. Over 97% of life on earth is now extinct, look at largest companies in UK when you were a boy and look now how many are the same names, look at high street how many famous shops are no longer present. Football is just the same it changes and in last few years has changed rapidly. Rhodes is proof of this, change in systems and style made him redundant at this level. managers who win things once and fail afterwards they have not adapted and stick with formula that brought them success not realising you have to change to succeed again.

What I like about Bruce is has shown an ability to embrace change which is required if you are to succeed as a manager.

Bet you're a right laugh at parties. Haha

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Quist said:

Over 97% of life on earth is extinct?!

So the remaining 3% is what exactly? Llamas, great Bustards & penguins? 

16 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Leeds fans won’t be happy, looks like Man U are signing Daniel James from Swansea. A player they nearly signed last year.

Lightning quick winger. Looks a proper player.

Does look a good prospect.

But surely Martial and Rashford are miles better than him at the moment and they cant get nothing out of them.

4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Does look a good prospect.

But surely Martial and Rashford are miles better than him at the moment and they cant get nothing out of them.

Being welsh I’m biased and think James is top prospect but if our full backs kept him quiet, I’d not think he’s ready for top of premiership just yet. 

21 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Over 97% of life on earth is extinct?!

So the remaining 3% is what exactly? Llamas, great Bustards & penguins? 

Over 97% of life on earth (species) that existed is now extinct. For example Dinosaurs early mammals and thousands still becoming extinct at moment its known as evolution.

21 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

Has anyone here seem much of Hiram Boateng  playing at Exeter at moment 23 year old that used to be at palace can play in defensive midfield role looks to be energetic and strong any thoughts?

No, but gather a few championship clubs have been watching him

26 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

Has anyone here seem much of Hiram Boateng  playing at Exeter at moment 23 year old that used to be at palace can play in defensive midfield role looks to be energetic and strong any thoughts?

Hire Em Boating......can you still do that at Crookes Valley Park?

On that basis, we should definitely sign him on the player sponsorship opportunities alone.

• Haha 1