SWFC v SUFC Moved

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

Sky is the biggest pile of sh!te ever . Ruins everything football wise . Part of the reason the premier league is a closed shop bore fest and teams in the championship keep skintimg themselves simply to survive. 

A few anti sky chants like the derby fans wouldn’t go  a miss 

Another reason you've stopped going i presume??

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, torres said:

The match is on a Monday night at home!!

We are not playing on the moon.

Let's show the world how good our club can be, lets show the world how good Sheffield can be.

Sure will still be a good attendance and it wouldn't cross my mind not to go.

But cant help give out a groan when I heard it. 
A big inconvinaice on a Monday night to get home from work, get to Hillsborough (probably missing the chippy and a drink now).

After the game will be a complete pain in the arse to get home from with it being a big crowd and near Police state.

Lets hope we win and makes it all worthwhile.

I know it is my choice where I live, but it is a 300 mile round trip to get to home games. Daytime kickoffs are OK, but evening games mean I don't get home until the early hours.

Can't bear not to be there even if it is on Sky...

I think there are quite a few now reconsidering their plans for this due to the new date/time.

I am currently undecided what to do.

It won't affect the gate as my ticket is included anyway, just several empty seats dotted all around with others in the same situation.

3 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Sure will still be a good attendance and it wouldn't cross my mind not to go.

But cant help give out a groan when I heard it. 
A big inconvinaice on a Monday night to get home from work, get to Hillsborough (probably missing the chippy and a drink now).

After the game will be a complete pain in the arse to get home from with it being a big crowd and near Police state.

Lets hope we win and makes it all worthwhile.

I can't abide night matches, rush from work, late getting back, etc etc BUT i don't remember all this moaning and whinging when it was Arsenal at home in midweek and that sold out.

It's a big match, the TV want to show it, so it gets moved. 

If anyone thought it was going to be Saturday at 3pm they want their head read!

38 minutes ago, torres said:

Another reason you've stopped going i presume??

You don’t make any sense ? You know why I stopped going , As I explained I didn’t agree with Rip off ticket prices for rubbish football and I don’t agree with how chansiri is running the club . I also took no enjoyment from going to matches . 

Having said that, I’ve been to derby , Preston , brum and would be going sat if work hadn’t got in the way. I’ve started enjoying going again , who knows the season ticket may come back next year , I’ll keep you posted ! 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Fair do's. 

A guniuine ITK fan on Owlstalk.

54 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Its good to have genuine ITK Wednesday fans on here.

Ironically @Class of 91 is a blade.  Isn't that right, the artist formally known as MattBianco? 

Fair play on this one  but it won't be long until he starts to show his true colours,  they can never keep them hidden for long. Flounced before, see how long this one lasts... 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Class of 91 said:

Just from someone that's usually right about this sort of stuff. Still a rumour "for now" but the Sky website stops showing their schedule after 27th Feb. The next wave of announcements fom Sky will confirm or quash the rumour

https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky

Championship games go up to 13th Feb currently: https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/competitions/championship

Cheers for posting this yesterday mate. Had I not seen it and booked my mate's stag do plans, I'd have been heading home on the Sunday and missed the game. Now I can make it! :Chansiri:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, torres said:

The match is on a Monday night at home!!

We are not playing on the moon.

Let's show the world how good our club can be, lets show the world how good Sheffield can be.

Do you know a way I can get from Glasgow to Sheffield leaving at 6pm and be in time for ko?

No?