SWFC v SUFC Moved

1 hour ago, jimmy shoe said:

Why are people talking about it affecting gate receipts ? 

Seems like excuses at the ready to me (not aimed at people with work commitments and genuine reasons) but let’s be right, derby v forest was on a Monday and sold out !!!!

How do you think people work out their "Commitments"..They look at the fixtures and plan it....Then Sky change it...So they try and change it..Then funnily enough Sky can change it yet again...Its bloody ludicrous and a total disservice to the fans who actually go to the bloody games..Then once at the game they play false sounds over the proper atmosphere....

SKY have gone way too far and need dragging back...In fact SKY should reimburse every season ticket holder who can't make it on the night

5 hours ago, boxing_day said:

Is this confirmed? How many Monday night championship games do sky have? Don’t they normally show prem games on the MNF? Seems a bloody strange choice if true?

The process for this as I understand it is sky tell the club, and make the police aware. The police can agree or disagree. Then it’s confirmed. So what’s the source? If the police have confirmed and agreed then I guess leave would be cancelled and people will know.....

Leave is cancelled.

8 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Yeah I appreciate what you’re saying, each to their own I suppose 

For me I go to the game to watch the players, not particularly bothered about what the atmospheres like 

Plus a far better view from your TV then the bottom of the kop 

but thats like saying , you dont need to go to a gig cos listening to a cd sounds better

17 hours ago, jimmy shoe said:

Why are people talking about it affecting gate receipts ? 

Seems like excuses at the ready to me (not aimed at people with work commitments and genuine reasons) but let’s be right, derby v forest was on a Monday and sold out !!!!

It should be a sell out. 

Just now, Class of 91 said:

What, officiallyshit?

Yep, Sky and betting can do one. We don't need a game every night surely. If so make it one not as crucial. I wish Sky would do one and then money can return to normal in our insane game.