Fans forum match day thread

4 minutes ago, Animis said:

Ask him if the below has been implemented:

A) Would you prefer the prices at Sheffield Wednesday across the board, for example Season Tickets, matchday tickets, official merchandise, corporate hospitality, were reduced to previous eras? The consequence of this would be the sale of key senior players, regular promotion to the first team of academy youngsters and a reduced level of investment.

Answer: Yes 29.94% No 70.06%

B) Alternatively, would you prefer the club to build on the current level of investment, maintain the pricing structure, and extend our ongoing strategy geared towards promotion to the Premier League.

Answer: Yes: 70.14%  No: 29.86%

Isn't that what's happening now?

If your gonna call someone a liar at least have some evidence to back it up with ..... DC has said over and over and over and OVER again that JL is responsible for team selections, but oh no he’s a massive liar .....    where’s the evidence then ?  Or can we just throw that kind of insult about with absolutely no accountability because we’re football fans and we pay for expensive tickets ? 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Q: Are you willing to reduce ticket prices to reflect the standard of Football? DC: “We have bought many players, we have a high expense, we have contracts. When we good you happy to play. Now we don’t do good but the costs are still there.” #swfc

Our money doesn't pay for anything, so it shouldn't make any difference.

Just now, squonk said:

I doubt whether he meant nothing more next to nothing which in the grand scheme of things is probably true 

If ticket sales have raised £12m, that’s £12m worth of expenditure we have covered. Quite simple really. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Q: Are you willing to reduce ticket prices to reflect the standard of Football? DC: “We have bought many players, we have a high expense, we have contracts. When we good you happy to play. Now we don’t do good but the costs are still there.” #swfc

Ye gods.

So does he adjust the prices when said players aren't anywhere near the 1st team then? 

If I was there I'dve walked out by now. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I for one was not happy to pay high prices even when the team were winning. 

13 minutes ago, chrisd0407 said:

KM ""My job is to try to improve, for the fans when they come to the stadium, the experience and that they feel valued"

They don't want an experience, just 3pts.

Kind of negated by the actions of your employer tonight KM. I’d give up.