Sheffield Wednesday: Club in crisis?

My sentiments exactly. 

I wonder where Chansiri is going to acknowledge the starting point of this 'truth' ?

For me it started in the summer after the play-off final and the situation has become increasingly amateurish ever since.

8 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Thanks for the feedback everyone. 

I’ll be posting an update about Sportul Snagov in the next few days for those following the thread in the non swfc section. 

Is he the new manager?..seriously a well thought through piece which expresses my opinion perfectly about Jos in particular. 

Edited by glynnb

Before the match against the Millers I popped into the Lounge and as usual went up to the desk to buy a couple of raffle tickets. I was told that there was no raffle, to which I asked why? I was given the simple explanation that it were ‘cos the shirts are too expensive ‘

It gets yer thinking 

Enjoyed reading that. 

Agreed with pretty much all of it with the exception of Jos Luhukay. I will reserve my full judgement on him until if and when we understand what he's working with and what the players, the owner and he knows.

If he has been responsible for blindly ignoring experience, falling out with players, creating divisions and then tinkering for the sake of tinkering with what's left then get rid. 

If he is basically operating within a hugely divided squad due to issues at owner level and being told to make most of these highly questionable moves then I'm not surprised he's lost his patience with the abuse he's getting. 

2 hours ago, timeforaboycott said:

There was plenty talking about Wednesday's need to find £10M in the January transfer window some months ago,I wonder if this is the news we will be given on Thursday..

*Wednesday.  

Why would you want the club to make it public knowledge, how much income is needed to bridge a gap?  Puts us in a huge, huge weak position when bargaining sales.  

I’d be happy for that piece to be sent to DC. It’s a fair representation of the facts and how I personally feel. I’m sure most would agree.

I have maybe one caveat, regardless of his inexplicable selections I do feel there’s more to know about JL’s team sheets.

Would love to see a response from the club to that.

Edited by Morepork