Sheffield Wednesday: Club in crisis?

12 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

Enjoyed reading that. 

Agreed with pretty much all of it with the exception of Jos Luhukay. I will reserve my full judgement on him until if and when we understand what he's working with and what the players, the owner and he knows.

If he has been responsible for blindly ignoring experience, falling out with players, creating divisions and then tinkering for the sake of tinkering with what's left then get rid. 

If he is basically operating within a hugely divided squad due to issues at owner level and being told to make most of these highly questionable moves then I'm not surprised he's lost his patience with the abuse he's getting. 

Yeah, feel the same.

What I can’t get my head around is why last season Jos stuck to more or less the same system and players for most of the games (apart from Milwall and QPR) but has done the complete opposite this season. It doesn’t make any sense.

If you had asked any Wednesdayite last season to name our first 11 and formation a couple of hours before kick off they’d have gotten it at least 90 percent right. Ask the same question now and it’s anyone’s guess. I don’t see how a manager can go from consistent thinking to that of utterly inconsistent in less than 5 months.  He’s either totally lost the plot or there are other factors at work.