No news

2 hours ago, thewookieisdown said:

It's surely pretty obvious that no one posting on a website like this has any inside information whatsoever about things going on.

I've just seen James Dyson at the ground, can only mean one thing he's buying the club or hoovering DC's office....oops that's two things WTF:

• Haha 1

Jos will be head hunted by Swansea, they were his favourite club when he was growing up, he will leave by mutual agreement just before Christmas. A new manager will be appointed soon once DC has interviewed a few likely candidates we've never heard of but who have had some success in minor European league.

You might laugh, you did last year, but it still happened.lol 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, tashton said:

I actually thought something would happen this week.  People saying chansiri flying back, posters claiming to be itk saying either Jos had gone or Bruce was going to get announced. Even tabloids building it up. And what do we get.  Nothing happening. Nothing.  Jos is still here and in my opinion will be here until the end of the season.  If he was going to sack him wouldn't he have done it this week?.  All the posters claiming to be itk when all we do know is nothing has changed

Wait till no one buys a season ticket when renewal forms go out.

I give it a few days before the club start making changes and acknowledging that the fans are important.

A friend of mine just phoned me and said his wife's sisters daughters friend was sat in mcdonalds, and a man who looked like Chansiri came up to her table and told her the new manager's name started with M.

Make of this what you will.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

For a guy who 'doesn't like to be wrong' he's getting an awful lot wrong lol

Agree !!!

But its the lack of change that I'm mad at. He's new at this and will make mistakes I get that but he doesn't learn from them makes new and the same ones over and over and does not take advice from people in the know.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, roaminowl said:

Once you accept that nobody on here is itk and the place has it's fair share of wums/trolls/children, who think it's funny to make stuff up and spread it all over the internet, then life becomes a whole lot easier. Take everything you read with a huge grain of salt.

Exactly - wait til something’s announced then seek out people who have a good take on it. 

4 hours ago, roaminowl said:

Once you accept that nobody on here is itk and the place has it's fair share of wums/trolls/children, who think it's funny to make stuff up and spread it all over the internet, then life becomes a whole lot easier. Take everything you read with a huge grain of salt.

But we need to get our hopes up so they can be trampled all over.

Wednesday.....when it stops being fun, make stuff up.

4 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Maybe things are happening behind the scenes like has been reported, these things take time, suppose Bruce (for example) wants assurances he will have money to spend and control of the team, Chansiri needs to sort things out like telling Paxo to get stuffed and other things before he is in a position to appoint our new manager.

Whats the actual recent evidence that Paxo is still involved ?  Genuine question , or we still just assuming it’s the case 

5 hours ago, tashton said:

I actually thought something would happen this week.  People saying chansiri flying back, posters claiming to be itk saying either Jos had gone or Bruce was going to get announced. Even tabloids building it up. And what do we get.  Nothing happening. Nothing.  Jos is still here and in my opinion will be here until the end of the season.  If he was going to sack him wouldn't he have done it this week?.  All the posters claiming to be itk when all we do know is nothing has changed

This time next week Jos will be gone, trust me.

4 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Be totally stunned if Jos was still here on Xmas day.

Stunned.

Something will certainly be announced at forum, possibly before this something will emerge.

if they are getting ducks in row before making a move this is much better than Christmas fiasco of last year. 

Quite what will be announced who knows but if form continues on field as it has done for last few weeks it is a certainty manager will change. I think we may beat Swansea in typical Wednesday way so if axe as been arranged we sack somebody after one of best performances of season.

5 hours ago, tashton said:

Thats because they know feck all

51 minutes ago, Quist said:

Something will certainly be announced at forum, possibly before this something will emerge.

if they are getting ducks in row before making a move this is much better than Christmas fiasco of last year. 

Quite what will be announced who knows but if form continues on field as it has done for last few weeks it is a certainty manager will change. I think we may beat Swansea in typical Wednesday way so if axe as been arranged we sack somebody after one of best performances of season.

Megson springs to mind here